12.29.21 Wednesday

Good morning, gang. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Hopefully we see Musie today :hearts:

3 Likes

Oh I forgot. Tyler, don’t eat any chips today. Those things can be dangerous I heard.

3 Likes

download

3 Likes

Yay! How ya feeling, Musie? :hearts: :hearts:

3 Likes

Good morning, Jack and Muse.

Welcome back, Muse :heart:

3 Likes

I feel the same I have been feeling since last Monday, sleepy as heck all the time with a daily headache and lower back pain added to my daily pain. But Covid test came back negative like I was expecting. So, now need to talk to my new doctor and see if the change we made is causing this, something I don’t think so, to cover all bases. If he says no than need to figure out what is going on.

I should be here for the most part until I get sleepy again.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How are you both doing? Catch me up, please.

3 Likes

I’m okay, thanks. I’m meeting with a new personal care attendant today. An old friend of the family and I think it’s going to work out.

2 Likes

Crossing fingers, Joolz, that it works out.

Glad you are doing okay.

2 Likes

Are these still a thing?

Asking for a friend.

download

3 Likes

They will never get old :grin:

3 Likes

werk

3 Likes

3 Likes

Sassy purple Tele.

LOLOLOLOL

That one of Tyler never gets old.

LOLOLOLOL

2 Likes

Been think good thoughts for you, Musie. I hope your Dr. figures it out & you feel better soon :hearts:

3 Likes

That sounds promising, Joolzie. Hope it works out for you :hearts: :hearts:

3 Likes

I see Tyler. Woot.

3 Likes

I hope you continue to get better muse. I’m glad it isn’t Covid!!! Could just be this time of year also is harder on people too. I have been extremely tired lately too. Winter drains me! Glad to see you

Not much to catch you up on for me. Family was great. Working. Waiting for Friday. Spending New Year’s Eve with friends. Saturday with Leah and my son! Can’t wait for the weekend

We have extremely cold weather which sucks but next week is suppose to warm up a bit.

3 Likes

This is too sexy for my liking.

3 Likes

This is not sexy.

3 Likes

Unfortunately lmao

3 Likes