12.27.21 Monday! Time to return your unwanted gifts

Good morning, my friends.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Morning all. Have a great day

We got hit with about 20 cm of snow last night ugh. I’ll be shoveling tonight a lot.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone. Have a good Monday.

3 Likes

Jack

The playoff race is tightening up big time
Colts currently would get buffalo which is what I hope because I think we can beat them again.

Patriots would go into Cincinnati which would be extremely tough.

The NFC, the Eagles would play Dallas haha. Only time ever I would root for Philly. I can’t stand dallas.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone.

I hope all is well.

I meant to log in yesterday but the last few days I been sleeping a lot, no energy. I will be taking later this afternoon a Covid test, I honestly don’t believe it is that but will take it due to the symptoms I have been experiencing since last Monday. I am fully vaccinated and boostered.

I also started a new medication last Monday.

So, either the virus, new medication or some new pain(yay), not sure is causing this.

I have had a headache everyday since last Monday and my lower back has hurt everyday last week to present.

So, that is where I was.

I had a lovely Christmas and am grateful for my small family. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you are all doing well.

I quickly scanned a few threads. I hope you are doing better , Joolz.

Pats, get your heads out of your butts for crying out loud.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update, Muse. Sorry you are not feeling well. Sending love and positive thoughts.

3 Likes

Oh man I hope you feel better soon Muse!!! That is brutal. I just got over being sick myself. Today I feel exactly how you do. Zero energy. I’m home with my son today as it’s a holiday for me but my god it’s hard to parent lol. Got 5.5 hours of sleep last night. Leah is working and Ayden is full of energy. Hopefully with lots of sleep you will feel better soon!

2 Likes

I have to shovel when Leah is home at 3. So tired lol. May need a nap.

2 Likes

Hey guys I ordered a new wallet. Coming next week. Check it out.

2 Likes

I got brown actually. But for some reason it’s not showing up the brown one

But yes I’m excited. Nice and slim! Just what I need.

2 Likes

Cincinnati might surprise some. They are loaded on offense & Joe Burrow is a special player.

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon, Musie. Thoughts, positive vibes & a lot :hearts: sent in your direction. Hang in there & stay tough.

1 Like

Nice wallet but if you really want an upgrade you should go with this. Very stylish as well.

1 Like

Tubby return :rofl:

1 Like

Be careful coffee

1 Like

Oh, and look out for snowballs coffee

1 Like

Be careful if Ayden goes sledding coffee

2 Likes

By all means, let your pups play in the snow coffee

2 Likes

Agreed I don’t want any part of them or thr chiefs

Bills, Ravens, Titans I’m fine with hahaha

2 Likes

My god am I tired. Spent almost an hour shoveling the sidewalk and street. WAy too much snow

2 Likes