12.15.21 - Hump Day

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I am about to make sphaghetti with some bread.

Wish, again, it was done aleady so I can have a plate. LOL

3 Likes

I contacted Grubhub and DoorDash and unfortunately they won’t deliver from Musieland :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

How do make your sauce? Important question

3 Likes

Man I think the entire Browns team has Covid. There season is going to be shot.

3 Likes

Shame I have cake and or ice cream

2 Likes

I saw that :frowning:

2 Likes

I make it four ways depending on the circumstances

1- If I am in a rush and it is for family I will take out of a jar( I know, trust me I know) and add sausage and hamburger and add oregano, Italian seasons , Thyme and some Sage. THey don’t like the big stuff just the simple things. They don’t want a lot in the sauce, basically give us sauce.
2- If I am not in a big rush but still a rush and it just me I will use a jar, add sausage, hamburger, onions, garlic,green peppers, tomatoes and the seasons above

3- If I have more time and it is just for me I will do all of number 2, and put it in a crock pot for it to simmer for hours

4- If I am feeling adventure I will cook tomatoes, puree them into a sauce and go from there and add what I wrote above.

I am not a mushroom person, I like it raw but not cooked though I may add for flavor and just don’t eat them

Almost hate to hit send for I am answering someone trained by an Italian.

3 Likes

Ugh that’s so frustrating

So damn sick of COVID.

3 Likes

Hamburger meat in sauce is an American thing so says my ma & late Grandma. However I don’t judge or anything like that I was just curious & people make how they like it. So my sauce doesn’t have meat in in but of course meatballs on this side. Now this what gets some people including previously mentioned ma. I haven’t had red meat in 4 years so I make meatballs with turkey & some frozen spinach mixed in. Believe meatballs with turkey is frowned upon but that’s just how I roll now.

2 Likes

I do turkey now and than but just don’t tell the family. LOL They like it and that is all they need to know. LOL

There was one time the sauce, IMHO, was so damn good I just got a bowl and ate the sauce like a meal, it was yummy.

3 Likes

I see we made it #50

2 Likes

2 Likes

I am eating less and less red meat. I’d say out of 100% I’m eating 75% non red meat.

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

They really are beautiful animals.

2 Likes

giphy (9)

1 Like

tenor (16)

1 Like

2 Likes