11.30.21 Tubbie Tuesday & November is over so let’s rock another thread

So today as I was walking to the mall to go to the store in there for milk, some crazy ass guy was walking (we get the Cities finest downtown) and he stopped, stared me down and then said he wanted to… I couldn’t quite make it out but think he said stab me because I’m a piece of shit lol… Totally cracked out guy on drugs… None the less I called the police and told them… He could just be an idiot, or he could legit be dangerous… Never know. We get some interesting ppl downtown haha.

3 Likes

I have a parcel number at my house, and says I need to pick up the package tomorrow… At first I thought you guys sent me something, but you don’t know my home address… No idea what the hell it could be… I didn’t order anything…

This day just keeps getting stranger and stranger…

3 Likes

Did one you crazies somehow figure out my home address and send me something lol?

3 Likes

Whoa

3 Likes

Oh you would know if we figured that out LOL

3 Likes

Two questions.

1. What kind of milk did you buy?
  2. Why didn’t you go all Van Damme on the dude that wanted to stab you?

I am glad you didn’t get stabbed.

3 Likes

:rofl: Couldn’t resist

2 Likes

This!

3 Likes

Tyler, I found your work address but I struggled to find your home address :grin:

2 Likes

Had a nice rest but now I have physical therapy. Ugh.

3 Likes

Take it easy, girlfriend. Keep the faith that we will find his home address.

3 Likes

tenor-ca3c09c904101d1d3a4bf2b013475b84

3 Likes

3 Likes

Lmao I was tempted. I think I could have taken him but if he had a knife I didn’t wanna get stabbed lmao.

3 Likes

Lmao does this mean you found my home address!? Did you guys send me something?

3 Likes

Jack…. I got regular lmao. For my kid hahahaahha sorry man

3 Likes

No, I only found your work address. Still trying to find your home address to mail Tubby undies.

2 Likes

For starters.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yay!!

3 Likes