11.26.21 What’s happening, friends?

LMAO!!! No chance in hell hahaha. My son will not be watching these creepy alien dildo wearing bastards either.

2 Likes

They legit look like they want to take my soul in that friggin picture.

2 Likes

I hope everyone enjoyed their day & have a good weekend. I should be around more over the weekend.

2 Likes

You guys too! My day got super busy! Just got home. Time to relax.

2 Likes

There ya go. Kick back & relax.

2 Likes

I just want to say how thankful I am for my BSU family. I just randomly registered the night of the Sox- Yanks Wildcard game & I’m so glad I did. I was immediately welcomed with open arms by all of you wonderful, beautiful people & it has been a true blessing. With so much meanness, especially in the world of today’s social media, this place has none of that. We have so much fun but more importantly we care about one another. We share things & support each other. There is no other place I would rather be than right here will all of you. Thank you for making me a part of your family.

download (26)

2 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Damn Patriots All Access! :rage:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:
Angry Joolzie. Again.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Just need a few rags to really p*ss her off coffee

2 Likes

So glad you joined brother! It’s been amazing having you guys here. This forum has been so awesome. Feels like we are family. Glad we can all open up to each other about stuff other than just baseball. Baseball is what brought us all here, but we all stay because we get along so damn well!!

2 Likes

Hahahhaa sens fans! I like Ottawa next to Edmonton hahahahahah

2 Likes

Lmao uh oh hahahahq

1 Like

Ladies and gents

I have to pee.

2 Likes

And no thread is complete without

1joy09

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: