11.26.21 What’s happening, friends?

What’s for lunch?

2 Likes

I got some left over spaghetti :slight_smile: what about you?

2 Likes

I think a whole lot of absolutely nothing. Went outside for a bit. It’s snowing pretty steady today.

2 Likes

Some leftover stuff from yesterday. I’m feeling pretty lazy today.

2 Likes

Just some honey ham, provolone and salami in a roll up. Lightly salted Campari tomatoes and mini cukes. Utz dark russet chips with hummus. Iced coffee to drink.

2 Likes

I like all kinds of hummus.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that man. Lazy days are needed lol.

2 Likes

yummmmm

2 Likes

Same man. Delicious!

2 Likes

I like the Tampa Bay Bucs fans. Pretty classy, I was over on their forum browsing… Some think Indy will beat them, and even the ones that think they will win say it will be a close game that come down to the wire… It should be a great game though! I can’t wait.

2 Likes

I shall watch that followed by the Riders game

2 Likes

4 hours left. Whooop!! Day can’t end soon enough! Heray fo Friday.

2 Likes

Startin next Friday we will have about 7,000 animals renewals coming in by phone… ugh, it’s going to be ridiculous busy. Oh well, I’ll enjoy the calm before the storm for a few more days lol.

2 Likes

I hope @Muse is having a great visit with family!

@johnlocke if you are ever around, we miss you buddy. Hopee things are going well with you and your family.

3 Likes

I noticed a couple new Van Damme movies were added to Prime.
Universal Soldier Regeneration
and
Universal Soldier Day of Reckoning

Guess what I’ll be watching tonight :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: and don’t you dare say Teletubbies! lol.

2 Likes

Here is the first one

2 Likes

Here is day of reckoning

2 Likes

I hope she is as well. I was just thinking about her.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Ya, she said she wouldn’t likely be active till tonight or tomorrow as she was visiting with family. Hope all is going well.

Ayden is sleeping at my moms tonight. I love the little guy but having a night to ourselves is so nice sometimes haha. And can sleep in a bit too.

2 Likes