11.24.21 The day before Thanksgiving

Good morning, my friends :coffee:

What are your plans for tomorrow? My bro is bringing chicken piccata (I’m not a fan of turkey and the fixins) and it will be a quiet day.

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Morning all!!!

Have a great day folks.

3 Likes

Good morning friends of mine! Tomorrow going to little bros house. Will be nice because this year my ma will be able to come as well. Last because of Covid she was on lockdown at her retirement community. Tyler, I hope your little guy is feeling better.

3 Likes

That sounds like a great day Jack my man. I hope you all enjoy your thanksgiving !

Jack, he is much better today. I am home with him he is still a bit stuffed up and coughing a bit but much better. I am sure he can go to daycare tomorrow. Will be a long day of Disney movies hahahah.

2 Likes

I just had a great big coffee!!

3 Likes

My package arrives today

I ordered gloves that I can text in lol. Pretty exciting.

3 Likes

SImple pleasures, huh Tyler. :slight_smile:

Glad Ayden is feeling better, here is to him feeling even better.

I was going to post this tomorrow but might as well here. I will be with my inlaws as of late tomorrow morning so will check back in Sat afternoon or evening depending on it all.

Love my mama law and her cooking she should open a diner. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Jack, glad you will be able to spend time with your mom, Joolz glad you will have time with your brother.

3 Likes

Enjoy your time Muse!!!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Have fun Musie!

Go Bucks
#RollTide

2 Likes

I have heard this song so many times over the years at this time of the year.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Almost forgot

Go Riders!

3 Likes

Don’t hate me. I’m not a fan of Adam Sandler

3 Likes

I’m not really either.

2 Likes

I like some of his stuff others, not so much.

3 Likes

I would not call myself a fan, I don’t search for his stuff. I am indifferent.

3 Likes

Musie, are going to be able to watch Bama-Auburn on Saturday at 3:30? Auburn will be without their qb1 Bo Nix. Ankle injury.

2 Likes

Hate to say YAY qhwn hw ia injured. This is one of the few times I wish it was a 7 pm time slot, for three games in a row it was 7 pm and I hate it but man I wish that now. LOL

I will get to watch at least the second half that I know. I am thinking I will miss the first and that is it. I am recording just in case.

3 Likes

I don’t speak French. :rofl:

3 Likes