11.12.21 - IT’S FRIDAY!!!! Yay

Yes Muse. I love that entrance music. One of my fave of all times!!!

2 Likes

Lmao oh no I haven’t hahahaha I’ll have to check out some of her highlights. I catch every once and a while a MMA But out of touch with the new folks. I don’t get around to it very much anymore but still love it. Just not familiar with names.

2 Likes

They just don’t make them like they use to though Randy Orton and his theme I love.

https://youtu.be/DsfJKWq5RsE

2 Likes

I get that. :slight_smile: I started watching with Royce Gracie starting in the first MMA with UFC, he is my ultimate favorite. But it is a chore keeping up that is so true.

Cris has been around for a while though but she is now with Bellator but started with UFC. Bellator has their shows for free which is a game changer. LOL

2 Likes

Oh yes, his is classic too!!! I still love Orton… He is a tag team champion with his partner Riddler or whatever his name is.

1 Like

The lyrics t o the song is powerful, to me anyway.

Okay I need to go for a bit for an early lunch. I will be back to talk, chat, or jus chill in quiet with everyone which I love to do

1 Like

Well, I did post it in the wee morning hours when I woke to, um, pee coffee

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Apparently I still have time.

2 Likes

And now it is official, time to go.

TTYS

2 Likes

Yes, I love Gracie… his fights with Shamrock were absolutely amazing. The Ortiz and Shamrock series was also entertianing. Ortiz won all 3 but they were still cool to watch haha.

3 Likes

Yes me as well! I will return later tonight folks! Have a great day.

3 Likes

Wow 72 posts already lol.

3 Likes

Tyler with the kip! He never ceases to amaze me. And you guys are killing this thread

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:wave:

I remembered to not use the other wave. LOL

3 Likes

Hahah thanks my man. A little stiff today after doing that but hey :joy:

Yes it’s been a good active thread. On lunch now. Will be quiet this afternoon. Stupid busy day lol

Oilers game at 6. Not sure if I’ll watch. Leah and I might watch a movie. We will see.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

I am so stuffed, ate too much. LOL

3 Likes