Lmao :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Such a great entrance song hahahaha.

3 Likes

Here is another great one, Tyler.

https://youtu.be/nbYiNzrJBpI

3 Likes

Speaking of which

Muse, you know how HBK always did that kip up? He would lay on his black and kick up to his feet? I did that yesterday hahaha. Damn I wish we could post videos. I was amazed I could still do it lmao.

3 Likes

I’ll see if I can load to YouTube. Hang on

2 Likes

Have Leah take a video? That is pretty cool, Tyler.

2 Likes
2 Likes

There we go! My back has been sore ever since but ya lmao.

2 Likes

Another favorite of mine

@TylerD

https://youtu.be/Bi27_jKHino

2 Likes

That is pretty cool!

3 Likes

This is #50 before noon. We are just amazing.

LOL

2 Likes

Oh I loved these guys. Billy Gunn was so awesome hahah, new age outlaws were awesome… They were so good on the mic!

2 Likes

This is definitely one of my happy places here on the internet.

2 Likes

Yes, I will be silent in about an hour till I get home. Meeting is almost done! I will get home tonight, have some supper ( I think we are having grilled cheese mmmmm) and then watch the Oilers game and have some whiskey!

2 Likes

Agree!!!

Did you see the Degeneration X video? I put it up a bit before this one.

2 Likes

MMA tonight, woohoo! Excited to see Cris Cyborg compete again.

3 Likes

Same here! I used to be very active on TALKSOX just like some of you on patriots planet… but legit have posted maybe one time in the last couple months there lol. It also got too argumentitive and political over there. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I go on the Oilers board from time to time and lurk over the Colts and that is it. I don’t post like I do on this board though hahaha. Oilers I post maybe once every few days, and Colts board I never post. I just read comments.

3 Likes

Is he as talented as me or ?

1 Like

We understand, you like us.

LOL

2 Likes

She and you never heard of Cris Cyborg, MMA? Dude, I mean dude. LOL

She is freaken amazing and phenomenal. She is one of my favorite MMA competitors.

2 Likes