And good morning

2 Likes

Tyler getting the Monday thread rocking early

2 Likes

Good morning, BSU! :coffee:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Morning all

Happy Monday. Ugh it’s cold here today. Poop.

2 Likes

Hope everyone has a great day!!

2 Likes

I’ll be back around lunch or so!

2 Likes

I miss the 80’s sometimes

2 Likes

So very much. The ‘90s too :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

I miss the 60s

2 Likes

Even thought I wasn’t born till 87 lol

2 Likes

I miss everything before 2000 and I enjoy things from the 30’s upward when art was just kicking ass and taking names. LOL

Good morning!

3 Likes

I am clearly the young pup here, I only know the 80’s sort of and 90’s

BUT, with that said. I hate the world we live in now. Very over sensitive and this culture cancellation shit needs to stop. Getting tired of it lol. But regardless… I am not too sure we are better off in this world with cell phones and all that.

For example, in the 90’s if someone was being attacked good chance you try and rescue that person or at least yell at the person. Now it seems the first thing everyone wants to do is get it on their cell phone so they can go viral… Know what I mean?

But, I do love my cell phone and computer lol. It’s how I got to know you great folks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My son was born after you but he listens to music from the 50’s and up and movies as well. He was born in the wrong era as I was.

There is so much the younger generation the 1990’s and up have not seen but would be better for it.

Yes, I miss the simple times.

3 Likes

Yes! Back when our source
Of entertainment was 10 channels hahaha. We used to rent cassette tapes and have records. I miss those days as well

3 Likes

I been collecting records from thrift stores, yard sales and more. I just need to get me a player to play them. The first time I showed my son a record he asked me how do we listen to it. I knew then the education of him to vinyl had to begin. LOLOL

3 Likes

That is awesome haha!

2 Likes

I am going to the Eternals tomorrow after work… New marvel movie… The guys from work want to see it, ugh… I just like to go home and relax, I really don’t want to but oh well lol, I will be nice and go.

1 Like

Most of my music is on cassette. When I bought a new vehicle in 2002 it had to have both a cassette and CD player. Now they don’t even come with a CD player. Everything is Bluetooth technology.

3 Likes

I want to see it also.

1 Like

My mom had a car with a 8 track in it. LOLOLOL

Yeah, it is insane with what they come with and what will come on down the line.

1 Like