11.01.21 So, what’s happening today?

He just makes some of the most bone headed decisions I’ve ever seen. That trade is going to cost the Colts their #1 draft pick & it’s looking like maybe a top 10 pick. Top 15 is almost certain.

3 Likes

My take on him, he has talent and he definitely can make some nice passes but he makes boneheaded decisions like you said. That will never go away, he is not a rookie anymore. In fact he is 28 years old. If he can’t figure it out by now and especially behind a very good o line She will never figure it out. He is what he is, a very average quarterback. I think he is good enough to win us eight or nine games, unfortunately that is not enough to make playoffs and we are stuck with him. More mediocre years for the Indianapolis Colts. That is who we have been the last Seven years. We are not a horrible team, but we are nobodies topic to make a Super Bowl

2 Likes

I thought he was older. That’s not a ding on him I just thought he was older.

2 Likes

Reading reports about candy for Halloween having razors or drugs has one positively angry.

I’m just really, really, really hoping no child got hurt

3 Likes

Nope he’s 28. But at this rate if you can’t get it going after 6 years in the league you never will. He isn’t a rookie or close to it anymore. Not sure how long you need in the NFL to prove you can play. If it takes you 10 years then something is wrong lol.

3 Likes

Ugh it’s so sickening.

How anyone can do that to little kids. It’s beyond sickening!!! I hate this world sometimes. I really do.

3 Likes

Poisoning kids, dogs, cats anything like that is just sick and disgusting. If anyone is caught doing shit like that they should be in jail for life.

3 Likes

I switched my pic to Andrew Luck. I’m pretending the colts are 8-0 and Luck is playing. Lol

3 Likes

I went pee

2 Likes

Life is good folks.

1 Like

I been thinking of switching also but still pondering who.

3 Likes

Buh-bye Big Sexy?

3 Likes

It be for a other big sexy but it has to be worthy of JD so this might take a while.
:rofl:

3 Likes

You can switch to Luck if you want.

2 Likes

Yes she’s switching to Luck!

2 Likes

Ah, now.

Never

Not happening.

You are on the sauce?

:rofl:

3 Likes

Yes! But that’s beside the point lmfao!!

:joy:

2 Likes

I’m eating tacos I’m so full ugh.

1 Like

Hey!!! This could be the first thread not to get to 100. Screw this.

2 Likes

It will get to 100.

1 Like