11.01.21 So, what’s happening today?

You know what’s funny? Dallas beat Minnesota with their back up QB hahaha.

2 Likes

Edmonton plays tonight!!! Whoooip go oilers !!

3 Likes

I’ll have to start pulling up the hockey and basketball games now on a regular basis.

2 Likes

Yea the oilers division is ridiculous. Oilers are 6-1 but Calgary is 6-1-1. Such a tight division. Just needs to keep winning.

2 Likes

Love this time of year minus not having baseball.

2 Likes

I usually complain about how long the season is but now man I wish we had some more games.
:rofl:

2 Likes

Lol right???

Thought as much as I miss it I’m glad it’s over because it’s way too hard to watch
NFL
HOCKEY
NBA
CFL
MLB

Lol. Too much sports.

2 Likes

Leah likes baseball but hates hockey. She hates this time of year lmao.

2 Likes

She likes football but the colts suck so haven’t given us much to cheer for.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words regarding moderating on Patriots Planet. I just respectfully declined.

1 Like

And you were right Muse

I’m done with Wentz. He’s fucking garbage.

2 Likes

That’s fair joolz!

You should be one here. Give me extra likes lmao.

2 Likes

Check this out Muse

I agree

2 Likes

I could be a mod here. I spend most of my day on here lmfao.

3 Likes

I’ve never had anything against him but I do think he’s at the end of the line. Maybe a backup quarterback, perhaps? But I haven’t seen him at all this season so what do I know?

2 Likes

I hear ya!

3 Likes

I definitely think this is his last chance. Two picks yesterday and over all he just wasn’t very good. In the third quarter he was 2 of 12 and a pick. Colts have a solid offence with a top 5 o line and great run game. If wentz can’t win with this team, he won’t with any team. I hope they move on from with him.

2 Likes

Thank you,Musie, but I really want nothing to do with it. I probably don’t frequent pp enough anyway to do a good job. Both Joolzie & Dee would be wonderful at it. You would be good as well because you are very level headed.

Good run actually. Seems like the days I don’t really want to end up being some of my best runs. Weird but my brain just gets lost & goes in different directions. Like I’m being stalked by Teletubbies! I know they’re out there.

3 Likes

I was talking about Joolz throughout the comment until I mentioned you in running.

Sorry.

3 Likes

Clearly by all the images we have been posting lately they are everywhere.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes