10.27.22 - Thursday

I think we are having chicken strips tonight (home made) with some kind of lemon sauce or something… and then fresh potato wedges mmmmm…

2 Likes

Tyler, does your office had a HR manager that you can go to?

1 Like

Yummy.

2 Likes

I forgot that Wacha is also a free agent now. He was very solid. Would hate to lose him.

1 Like

Yes it does. We all are going to HR and union ti say what our coordinator said

1 Like

How all colts fans feel

1 Like

I’m sleepy… This coffee better wake me up… It’s starbucks… A bit on the strong side, but not bad.

1 Like

Good for you. You shouldn’t have to put up with that nonsense

1 Like

Sorry for the late arrival. Busy day and I’m a bit under the weather. Sorry for the lack of love. Here you go.

3 Likes

No worries, Joolzie. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

3 Likes

Yup… Because of that shit, we lost a damn good worker… Our clerk was amazing at her job, and now me and the officer will have to split her work till we hire another clerk… All because an asshole Coordinator said " I am the one that gives you jobs" just a sick thing to say… Should be fired on the spot for saying something like that…

3 Likes

Glad to hear from you Joolz!!

3 Likes

Joolz, left ya mail.

Just read Brock Holt is retiring.

3 Likes

Yup, I follow him on IG… he made a heart warming post. He was a very good player.

3 Likes

Brock Star

3 Likes

Jack,

the Colts game is a 2:30 game on Sunday… Afternoon game for the first time this year for Indy.

Even more sad, they are the under dogs lmao. A team that a lot of people thought would compete for a Super Bowl are now the under dogs to Ronald Mcdonald and the Commanders… Wow, is that ever sad.

2 Likes

I really thought they would be contenders this year. We’ve said it like a million times but I don’t see how they can bring Reich back next year. Nice guy & good human but his time is over. I’ve also noticed that Ballard has been oddly silent this week. I think he also sees the writing on the wall

2 Likes

Colts and the Chargers are very similar teams… Every single year expected to compete for a SB, and every single year suck ass and either miss playoffs or go out in the first round… Colts have been like this for the last 8 years now. Sadly, I am getting all to used to it now.

2 Likes

:football: :football: :football:

3 Likes

I like those, Musie!!

3 Likes