2 Likes

Back to work… It’s a chilly day.

2 Likes

33 F today about… Cold and windy…

2 Likes

I just peed.

No Joolz today yet… hmmmmm…

1 Like

Ravens & Tompa Bay tonight. Jack really doesn’t care.

1 Like

Hmm. Must be busy today

1 Like

Won’t be watching a second of that… Oilers go again tonight and they are taking on a tough Chicago Blackhawks who are 4-2… If Leah lets me lol, she might want to watch one of her shows tonight. We will see.

1 Like

Oh man I’m sleepy… I fell asleep at 9:00 last night and slept till 6:30… No idea why I am so tired. 9.5 hours of sleep. I swear sometimes the more sleep I get the more tired I get… On nights I get like 5 hours of sleep I feel better lol, it’s the weirdest thing.

1 Like

Time to give Musie a laugh.

1 Like

Lol, I saw someone post that on facebook hahahahaha I was hoping it wouldn’t surface here hahahah but of course it did.

1 Like

The plan for Ehlinger is to have him roll out of the pocket quite a bit, sounds like they will want him to throw outside the pocket, and if safe to do so then can run… It will be so nice to have a QB that can run again! Not having a qb for the last 3 years like Rivers, Wentz and Ryan not be able to run has sucked… Jacoby ran a bit but he wasn’t fast… Ehlinger can escape pressure, and make plays with his feet. It will be a breath of fresh air.

1 Like

How poetic. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You’re welcome, Musie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can’t wait to watch that game. I’m very anxious to see how he does. Colts had a good O Line & it just went to crap fast.

1 Like

:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Honestly man, I am not expecting too much haha. Washington as bad as they are also has a decent defense. I am not expecting a rookie who hasn’t played a single snap in regular season to come in and win… I hope he shows signs that he can be good, but I am expecting a pretty vanilla offense and nothing explosive… Hopefully I am wrong.

1 Like

Just got another coffee… Holy smokes, I am tired today ugh! Ready for friggin bed honestly.

2 Likes

Let me ask you guys something.

So a big reason our clerk is quitting is because

a few weeks ago she was saying how over worked we are and the new coordinator needs to realize that… The new coordinator (who none of us like and is useless) said “If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have a job” implying he is bring in business and if it wasn’t for that we wouldn’t have a job.

None of what he said is true at all, and instead of saying thank you for all the hard work the Clerk did, myself and Jaymin… he says it’s all because of him.

She basically said fuck it and got a new job… Is that not a form of harrassment??? I told her to go to the union which she is… He honestly should have his ass fired… He has been here not even a year, and has done nothing and says “if not for him, we wouldn’t have a job” lmao… even though we have been here for years. Quite funny. I would love to see them can his stupid ass. Out other coordinator Paul is excellent. Wish he would just fully take over.

1 Like

Considering with the extra workload that you’re doing and then Ayden getting sick and Leah leaving for Indy, no wonder, Tyler

2 Likes

Yes, I think it will be an early bed time for me tonight… And chances are I will be up late tomorrow hen I go play pool with my friends at the Broken Rack… so I will try and get a good sleep tonight.

2 Likes