10.26.22- It’s Wednesday!

And then Friday I believe we have the Flames… Hopefully they have that on at the Broken Rack when we are playing Pool :slight_smile: Or at least have the World Series on… Have something on dammit that we can watch lol.

3 Likes

just over 3 hours to go. What a long day… Ugh. I might even have a beer and Clam :slight_smile: Joolz fave lol, or a cherry beer… I haven’t decided yet, will see what I feel like when I get home :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I farted, be back with another update shortly.

2 Likes

Im stuff from lunch yet I want ice cream.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Butter pecan?

2 Likes

I have a gallon of that but after one bowl Im good. I buy it primarily for the guys since they really like it.

2 Likes

Tyler, Mathew McConaughey is on the Ehlinger train

3 Likes

Poor Ryan.:confused:

3 Likes

I honestly do feel bad for but not too bad considering he will walk away with 24 mill

3 Likes

Agree it goes only so far

3 Likes

Did you see both pictures? It took me a while before I discovered
scrolling to see more :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Ice Cream is a major food group that you must have regardless if you are fulll… That is what I tell myself anyway lmao.

2 Likes

Everyone is :slight_smile:

Reich was very good and professional about it. I actually liked what he had to say. He took full blame and said Colts haven’t lived up to their part of having a good run game, and good protection for Matt and Reich took full responsibility… Which is a damn good thing from a coach. I was really impressed.

2 Likes

This… I don’t ever feel bad for athletes that have that kind of money lol.

Feel bad for me, I am swamped and make 45 grand a year and we go in the hole more and more and more lol… Athletes will be just fine… Everyone feels so bad for luck… Sitting there with 75 million, I am sure he is having a comfortable life style hahahaha.

2 Likes

Tyler, I have Klondike bars for myself

3 Likes

Everyone?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I did. I like the second one

2 Likes

Even Musie jumped on board

2 Likes

Yeah when you remove the? that I had in my post

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes