Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

I hope Ayden is feeling better :hugs:

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Good morning, all.

Have a good day

Hope Ayden is feeling better & the antibiotics are working

3 Likes

I second and third the remarks. Let us know how he is doing, please?

Good morning to all!

3 Likes

Hola, Musie

3 Likes

Hola, mon ami

3 Likes

Morning all!!!

Ayden said his ear felt better this morning. Let’s hope that continues. He seems to get worse at night. But he slept good!

Wednesday. Hump day! Happy humping everyone!!!

3 Likes

Good news, woot

3 Likes

My son did a thing. He asked me last week if I would like a record player. I did. I figured he was thinking of ideas for Christmas.

A package came in the mail last night, he told me to open it A record player just cause gift.

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

See, he doesn’t steal your gifts. :rofl:

Very nice from your son. Enjoy your record player

3 Likes

True. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Awe that’s awesome Muse !

3 Likes

Work is going to get even more ridiculous… We are losing our Clerk ugh… Peggy took another job offer and is leaving the City of Regina… Tried to worn my coordinator of the work load this area has, and we need another clerk and another officer… He said nope… and now she is quitting, and I will have to do her work load too.

Can’t wait till January. I will be applying for Federal Government jobs every single weekend. So sick of the City… Over worked and under paid… It’s ridiculous… Been a massive problem with the City for years and they refuse to look at the problem…

And yet… they preach “Mental Health” like you wouldn’t believe, and yet when staff brings up issues like this, they basically tell you to suck it up and just do your job lol. Special place here.

3 Likes

Sorry about your work issues, Tyler. Hope you get one of the Federal jobs you apply for.

3 Likes

:confused::confused::confused:

3 Likes

Thanks folks. Just a little while longer… Only reason I don’t want to apply now, is in case Ayden get’s sick. Leah doesn’t have sick time right now, so I don’t want to start a new job and have to take a week off with Ayden if he gets sick and he gets sick quite a bit in the Winter… But once Leah is home on Matleave with starting January (she is going a month early) I can apply for jobs… Leah will be home with Ayden and the baby.

3 Likes

FYI

Ashland who is maybe 4 inches high and weighs less than an ounce is a sassy gal who doesn’t
take Jasper’s crap. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

She is the one on the right.

3 Likes

Both pretty birds :hugs:

3 Likes

Thanks! :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

Lapis is the blue, son named him. Ashland is gray from head to toe. Ash was too short so she got Ashland which is a town in Northern Maine.

3 Likes

Ill get better pic of them soon.

3 Likes

Hah that is aweosme, don’t take Jasper’s crap!!! Pretty birds for sure!

3 Likes