09.22.22 - Sox (Wacha) @ Yanks (guy with a tail)

Morning all. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Go Sox!

2 Likes

How can you tell the boy is having breakfast

2 Likes

Good morning, my fantastic friends

Have a great day

Go Sox!

Yankees suck

2 Likes

Dogs want breakfast

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone :revolving_hearts:

Have a great day!

Go Sox!

Yankees suck!

2 Likes

How is Ayden doing, Tyler?

2 Likes

Oh, no. Not this again :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Is it strange that I am rooting for Judge to hit 62 HR… and that I am perfectly fine if he does it vs. the Sox?

3 Likes

Considering that Bonds & McGwire were juicers & I don’t think Judge is, I’m okay with it.

2 Likes

Better! Coughing but getting better. Keeping. Him home all week. I’m at work today Leah home with him. Grandma will be home with him tomorrow.

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Sox aren’t making playoffs and the season is a wreck. Judge might be coming to the Sox so it’s fine to cheer for him to get there haha

2 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

Mcdonalds has brought back the big extra… basically their version of the burger king whopper… Guess what I will be ahving for supper tonight? Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

My heart would seize

2 Likes

No clue how to post a gif or pic

2 Likes

Naw, you just need to work the calories off by taking an extr along nap and not moving and then you’re fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Funny story… a couple weekends ago we were in Canadian Tire and they had a punching bag set up… and Leah wanted to see if I could still kick hard from my martial arts days… I was hesitant a little bit, but decided what the hell and did a hard roundhouse…

I nearly knocked the bag right off the hook lmao. It appears I could still break someones ribs if I kicked them.

Anyway, that is my story.

2 Likes

I use his and then Choose images, then Direct link.

2 Likes

Looks like a total pube wreck on J! tonight

2 Likes

I’m going to have a sun sandwich I got from wal mart

2 Likes