09.07.21 - Rays (Rasmussen) @ Red Sox (E Rod)

Let’s try and not blow this one please

2 Likes

Yesterday still has a bad taste in my mouth

2 Likes

Then again, that could be the chips I had at 11 last night. Lol

2 Likes

I work today

:nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I still don’t have likes by the way peeps.

2 Likes

Hope everyone has a great day!

3 Likes

Peddle that ware some where else. LOL Joolz and I good grief. I liked one of your post this morning and I am out for 25 minutes.

Tonight’s game will probably be all Game Day for me. By the time we do the two game shows and Stargirl it is already 9:00 pm. But still might turn to the game at that point.

2 Likes

Good morning, friends.

Muse, do you still watch Wheel and Jeopardy? I haven’t been watching the reruns and I’m excited for the return of Matt on J! next Monday.

2 Likes

“Wow! You’ve been sharing a lot of love! You’ve reached the maximum daily likes for today, but as you gain trust levels, you’ll earn more daily likes. You’ll be able to like posts again in 11 seconds.”

2 Likes

I just liked a couple posts and have to wait 53 minutes. I think I’ll send UT a message again to see if the restriction can be lifted.

2 Likes

Yeah, we watch as a family. Though the last two weeks I have not been to hype on it since it was a Tournament of Champions they had very recently. I wish they had chosen one from years ago. The one they have been doing this week and last, I still remember the contestents and the questions. LOLOL

I am so ready for next Monday and yes, Matt. New material will be nice.

2 Likes

I liked one and have to wait 23 minutes.

By the way, I was telling Tyler yesterday that is it great that we know how to quote now, especially since we can’t reply to a post . Now the thread will be more clean and organize in who is t alking to who.

1 Like

All good! You will be with us in spirit! I am also not sure if I will be watching the entire game tonight, we have a couple shows we need to watch tonight. I will likely watch half and follow game day for the other half/.

2 Likes

LOL, this site hates you :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Good idea, you don’t seem to get any anymore… That is ridiculous.

2 Likes

I just peed. That is all.

2 Likes

Well, I tried calling two doctors to make appointments but one number has changed and the other no one picked up.

Off to a webinar about stocks.

Hmm, I need some tea right now.

2 Likes

Lately, the Reply function has been working for me but you do have to look upper right to see the arrow and profile picture to see who you are responding to. The Quote function is a much better option.

2 Likes

Oh boy! Good luck, you will need lots of tea hahaha. My day isn’t much better

City Council is bringing a report to Council next week regarding masks and vaccines… and I am getting calls left and right from Anti Vaccine people wanting to speak at the meeting. It should be a fun one lol.

2 Likes

Yes, the quote option is fantastic!!

I do find the quote thing to be a bit tougher on the phone… Sometimes I have to hold and try and select and it can take a few tries, but on the computer it’s super easy!

2 Likes