08.20.22 Sox at Orioles

Morning all

Ayden had me up at 5:30 ugh.

I swear this covid is ridiculous. One minute you feel ok, the next you feel terrible. I was asleep before the second quarter of the rider game last night (8:45) Leah and me both feeling shitty again this morning.

Hope everyone has a good day. I’ll be watching team Canada at 6 go for the gold against Finland.

I’ll likely be napping as the Sox game is on lol.

2 Likes

Good morning, my friends :revolving_hearts:

Thanks for the update, Tyler. Sorry you are both still sick. Sending positive vibes and hope you both feel better soon :hugs:

1 Like

Good Saturday morning, fam.

Tyler, I hope you & yours feel better very soon.

Have a good day, all.

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone

Its been a to week between bouts of tears and sadness. I really haven’t had time to grieve for one main reason. Jasper.

I started rescuing birds in 1998 so it’s been 24 years and we’ve never had just a single bird in our house. That wasn’t by design that’s just how it happened. Jasper and Nye were the odd couple. Jasper is looking for him, sad and lost. He has never been the only bird. So I’ve been spending most of this week with him to make sure he is OK. I am not planning on getting another bird just because I’m getting older and slower and so are my illnesses. But I will reconsider if Jasper doesn’t improve.

I tried to catch up on what I missed here.

Tyler, praying for your entire family. Joolz and Jack, I hope you are both okay.

3 Likes

Been thinking of you, Musie. :hearts:. I’m so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is difficult, I know. Hang in there.

3 Likes

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

I went to my Amazon board and one user said she lost a bird recently. Her remaining bird stays in a corner now, its been three months and he’s still grieving. That poor baby. :cry:

Im not Jasper favorite in the house but am spending a lot of time with him.

It’s rough.

Pets give you 95% joy, 4 % crap and 1% sadness when they pass.

We are worried about big green.

3 Likes

I’m so very sorry for your loss, Muse. My thoughts are with you and yours :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Im so sorry Muse. I know the feeling of losing a pet. It’s just horrible. We are here for you whenever you need us or need to talk!
:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Yes sometimes it can change a life of a pet losing a friend. I hope Jasper recovers !
:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Colts game at 11. Gonna watch some of it and have a ton of water.

3 Likes

How’s the family, Tyler?

3 Likes

Not to make light of things but I have to say that Leo disagreed with the 4%. He’s more like 75% :rofl:

2 Likes

I was expecting a poor claim about Leo. Poor kitty.

:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

It’s been a day Muse lol. Ayden had me up at 5:30. Me and Leah both really sick. One thing about covid that separates it from a cold , it lasts forever. Leah was feeling better and now crappy again today. Seems never ending. But Ayden is good. He just peed on the potty so that’s good. Now I’m sitting here doing nothing lol. Colts game in an hour.

3 Likes

This morning I saw a beautiful humming bird (even though they freak me out lol) and I thought of Muse. Was right outside our window

Then Zuma jumped up and scared it off lol.

3 Likes

I simply love hummers. Their amazing animals and one of my favorite birds.

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

We are watching Jas fav movies or one of his favorites-The How To Train A Dragon series.

3 Likes

They move so fast. It’s crazy!!!

3 Likes

Awe. That’s so awesome !!! Sounds like a nice relaxing day.

3 Likes

I’m hungry. Gonna have a lemon Danish.

3 Likes