08.05.22 - Red Sox (Winckowski) @ Royals (Greinke)

Thanks for sharing, 3PS. Your story was way more interesting than the Sox :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes sir !!

2 Likes

That’s Awesome man! I know the feeling. I miss Manning and Luck so much but also enjoying the rebuilding

Minus Wentz. I hate his guts.

3 Likes

Awe man. Sorry to hear that about him. Control can happen to anyone. Sometimes at that age they over think it and can make it worse , even happens with pitchers in the big leagues! Sometimes it gets in your head and you become your own worst enemy. Success or no success to a baseball season, having fun is the main thing. Of course you want to be competitive and win but seasons like that happen to everyone I’m sure.

3 Likes

Lmao definitely!

Sox lately are sad to watch.

3 Likes

Lmao!!!

2 Likes

Ugh gotta go back to work. Sadness.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing your baseball summer with us, 3PS. I enjoyed reading it.

3 Likes

I don’t have a lengthy story like Stan

I tried to get dirty time in the morning with Leah. She called me a pig and said no

I really don’t have much else to share :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh I do have something else to share! When I was walking to work today, I thought I saw David Ortiz!!!

Turned out to just be some big crazy dude… but ya… Could have been his twin.

Anyway…

2 Likes

You should have asked for his autograph just to see his reaction

2 Likes

Lmao, he was scary… I am not sure if he would laugh at that or try and kill me. I should ahve tried lmao and if I didn’t report back, you guys could have called the cops haha.

2 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great day today. I am going home after work and doing absolutely nothing… Just going to relax… I think we are having some grilled chseese sandwiches for supper. Maybe watch some of the Sox game and it call it an early night.

2 Likes

3 hours to go!!

2 Likes

B9D310E8-7BB0-4C53-9BAD-44AF84BE446F

3 Likes

I imagine it’s quite annoying when people mistake you for JCVD wanting autograph

3 Likes

Musie, I think it’s humorous the Cleveland media continues to keep an eye on Baker.

3 Likes

Good, let them do it especially when clean cut Baker does well

3 Likes

And weather rant…101

3 Likes

The weather here is nice today just a perfect day. I think around 70 F. That is my ideal weather :slight_smile: :slight_smile: Not too cold and not too hot! Just perfect. I can sit on the deck and have a beer.

3 Likes