08.04.22 Sox (Pivetta) @ KC (Bubic) 8:10

I forgot to mention, last night I had the weirdest dream and it woke me up and my heart was racing (almost a nightmare but not quire)

Me and Leah were driving up to a castle… and had to drive up a million stairs and we were super super high up in the sky… And we were driving so fast we drove off the end of the cliff and were coming down into the ocean in our vehicle… It scared the shit out of me. I woke at 5 and couldn’t fall back to sleep lol.

3 Likes

Awesome!!!

And not awesome is we are now at 102.

3 Likes

My god…That is disgusting!!! Ugh!!!

3 Likes

Weird and scary, for sure.

3 Likes

And I like to wear plaid. I can’t wear plaid hwne it’s hot like that and it makes me mad lmao.

3 Likes

Yes, it startled me. I woke and peed and ate chocolate almonds to calm myself.

Then fell back to sleep for a half hour lol.

3 Likes

A whole half hour.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao, I was not a happy camper when I had to get up hahahaha

Mornings are so crazy in our house. Let out all 4 dogs, get Ayden changed and breakfast for him, he melted down and cried about 5 times this morning. The New daycare has been tough for him to adjust but he will survive lol. It’s been fun mornings lately.

3 Likes

Last night I woke 3 times to pee. So that was frustrating.

3 Likes

But any who… Enough about me.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

So what does everyone got going on thsi afternoon??

Playing Kansas City… 3 games out of a playoff spot… If we sweep them that could do some good stuff for us… This is a very winnable series.

Pivetta was good last start going almost 6 innings. Need that kind of performance again and the offense to get going.

3 Likes

Im watching tv. Dont seem to have energy/ motovation- used both up already. :rofl:

3 Likes

Glad to hear she is doing better

3 Likes

Man, five pieces of fudge down. Ugh. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl:

3 Likes

Playing with the new toy I made. He was moving to fast to get a good shot. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Handsome Jasper

3 Likes

He really is. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

All our animals are beautiful.

3 Likes

With how hot it is there, I don’t blame you at all. I would be doing the same thing.

3 Likes

Thanks man. Me too!

3 Likes