08.01.22- Red Sox (Eovaldi) at Astros (Garcia) @ 8:10 PM

We all know that j****** is not going to do a d*** thing about this.

3 Likes

So cool how Butt Head plus for New York.

3 Likes

Good one, Tyler.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I had a good laugh lmao.

3 Likes

We have houston tonight.

Nate needs to bring his A game.

3 Likes

Making a trip to costco today. Itā€™s open on a holiday. Rare. Need new Keurigs, paper towel and ass whipe

And chocolate milk. They donā€™t have banana milk. Annoying. Jack, go write a petition to get milk there lol.

3 Likes

What holiday?
Yes, an online petition is needed.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a civic holiday kind of like a family day in Canada. Just an extra day off to relax. Itā€™s nice!

2 Likes

Absolutely.

2 Likes

Glad I could make you laugh Muse :joy:

Now Iā€™ll take my shirt off and give you a really good laugh :joy:

2 Likes

I should do some reading today. Iā€™m lazy ugh lol.itā€™s. Rainy dark day. Do costco soon for groceries and then get some reading down.

2 Likes

And then watch the Sox kick Houstonā€™s ass and get back on track.

2 Likes

Well, I just cleaned upstairs bathroom about to do the downstairs bathroom. I got some loads of towels in the washer and dryer and I cooked dinner already.

Starting to wear down. :rofl:

2 Likes

Ugh I donā€™t blame you muse. I did dishes, cleaned the dog shit and let Zuma out

We are trying to potty train Ayden, ugh. He is so stubborn. My brother had his youngest son potty trained by the time he was 2 months under 3 years of age. His oldest took almost till 4.5. Itā€™s crazy!

Ayden is following suit. Heā€™s so stubborn. Stick him on the potty he just sits. That will be our day. Hahah.

2 Likes

My son took 3 years. Little bugger. :rofl:
Best of luck with that.

I missed morning apple snack time with my birds , need to do that for their enrich.

2 Likes

Yes some boys can be so stubborn :joy:

I like a morning apple snack!!! Iā€™m hungry but not sure what to have. Maybe a peanut butter sandwich.

1 Like

My gear today

And hat

1 Like

We are 2-1 against Houston. Would be nice to go 3-1 against them tonight.

2 Likes

Were twins for this my gear today!!

Devers was told he would not be traded this season, just read. They told Bogey the same a few days ago for today sate that is.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s an awesome shirt!!! Love it !!!

3 Likes