07.30.23 - Sox at Giants

Get it started early folks. Have a great day.

3 Likes

Good morning, my peeps :revolving_hearts:

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Morning all have a good day

Going to my dads today.

3 Likes

It’s unfortunate how much of a hole we dug ourselves through that stretch when we lost like 14 of 18 games. Even though we are red hot right now it seems every loss is so critical. We are 2 1/2 games out of a playoff spot. That is why it is so important to not go on a big cold streak. Seems nearly impossible to erase that.

3 Likes

You nailed that post.

Hola!

3 Likes

Thanks muse

Also this was me last night doing a kip up in my slippers lmao

3 Likes

Aweso.e!!!

You and the rest of us eould have so much fun itl. Hanging with you three just makes my day.

3 Likes

Tyler, we went to a fast food place we love after church. They messed up our order so they redid it. What they first gave us, sausage ; cheese and egg biscuit with streak fries and by their rule they cant take it back… So we had 4 combos. I knew son would help out. lolol

3 Likes

Lmao holy shit that sounds amazing and a lot of food. I wish I was there. That food wouldn’t have lasted more than a few minutes :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Completely agree :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

I did think of you. lol

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Last night my mom showed
Up to our house at 3:30 in the morning and knocking on the door. She doesn’t have a cell phone. She scared the shit out of us. One of her smoke alarms malfunction then she couldn’t get it to shut off so she came over here and stayed the night. She just left a couple hours ago but yes it was freaky. We thought someone was trying to break in lol. And then I saw it was my mom. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’m really hungry. Gonna make a PB ans J sandwich and for lunch I might get taco time. It’s delicious.

3 Likes

PB and J or Fluff are a great go to. Tacos all the time. LoL

2 Likes

Your poor mama but yeah :rofl:

2 Likes

Does she not want a cell phone? Wa the house phone not worki g?

3 Likes

Good morning/afternoon, all

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

Go Sox

Tyler, Jonathan Taylor is a jackass. Trade him

3 Likes

She has a landline. Why she didn’t use it no idea

And she doesn’t have a cell phone. It annoys me so bad. I keep telling her to get one. Grrrrr

1 Like

Morning jack!

And this 100 percent! Let that greedy idiot walk!!!

3 Likes