07.27.22- Guardians (Quantrill) at Red Sox (Eovaldi)

2 hours to go! What a long day. Sheeesh.

3 Likes

Think we are having chicken burgers and fries tonight

3 Likes

Maybe some corn as well. Not too sure yet. Might be a later supper. We need to go get dog food after work and groceries

So might just pick something up quick.

Sorry Joolz might not get a picture in lol. Might be eating in the car tonight

Will probably miss some of the Sox game.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Sox arenā€™t playing good at all lately. I watch them when I home but donā€™t go out of my way now. If we have other stuff, I donā€™t care too much if I miss some games.

3 Likes

So youā€™re saying you would rather watch TLC reality TV?

2 Likes

Not so much other shows but I wonā€™t put groceries and life on hold for the sox right now. If we have a show recorded Leah wants to watch Iā€™m not too torn up about missing the Sox lol.

3 Likes

I am way ahead of you, Tyler. Since I been back havenā€™t watched a single game. Where I use to feel guilty, nope not this time.

3 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Woot!

3 Likes

Definitely ! Leah likes baseball , but the Sox have just been horrible and boring to watch lately and we watched almost every single game the first half of the season, so I wonā€™t make her miss her show to watch this Sox team play so bad hahaha

3 Likes

Sadly

Itā€™s more entertaining than the Sox lately lmao.

3 Likes

There are so many things on TV we could watch instead of the team. Iā€™m not putting the shows that I love to watch to the side either

3 Likes

This is bullshit. The later we go into the day the hotter it gets. Itā€™s a 103ļ¾Ÿ right now

14w3jb

3 Likes

Iā€™m still a firm believer in baseball season is way too long. Overall probanly my fave sport, but by the second half of the season no matter how good the team is I find it tough to watch a lot of games like the first half. I wish the season was cut to 100 games even or something.

Thatā€™s why I like NFL so much. One game a week. Youā€™re excited for each game no matter how bad your team sucks hahahahaha.

3 Likes

Damn!!! Thatā€™s hot muse. I feel for you. That temperature is just gross.

3 Likes

I love baseball, Red Sox was the very 1st team I watched in any sport of all the sport I watch now.

This season, Im not going out of my way. This is the first season I dont feel guilty.

Iā€™ve been saying a 162 games a season is way too much and it is way too much. And they know this. They can reduce the games and still have a competitive season and be easier on the athletes and on the athletes families but we all know why they donā€™t.

3 Likes

Growing up in Northern Maine as the day got into the evening it would get cooler and cooler. Here thatā€™s not the case

Back home in Northern Maine after a good rain it would get cooler. Here that is not the case.

3 Likes

Iā€™m watching the weather and news and the weatherman just said tomorrow weā€™re gonna be 2 to 3ļ¾Ÿ higher.

More

14w3jb

3 Likes