07.20.22- Another day off for the Sox

Good morning, my friends :revolving_hearts:

Have a great day!

Just one thread today so Tyler won’t be confused :grin:

2 Likes

P.S. I sincerely hope Ayden is feeling better :hugs:

2 Likes

P.P.S. I hope Jack is still having a good time camping and he’s avoiding bears :grin:

2 Likes

P.P.P.S. I hope Muse returns to her BSU family and all is well :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I arrived in VA at my sister’s house at 5pm ish on Sunday. Hubby drove yesterday early Monday to pick me up, we didn’t leave before 1:30pm to come back home, getting home around 6 pm ish.

Tuesday: I brought back a big suitcase and a little suitcase and 6 boxes. I emptied the 2 suitcases and 60% of the boxes. I made dinner, balanced two check books and took out the trash, went over my mail and my email and had lunch with son.

I had to report a lost item and needed to order something online.

I still have to clean the house, pay the bill’s, work on my plants I brought down from home and need to check on plants here already

I watched a couple of DVR items when I took small breaks between doing the above. I did more but that’s what i remember.

Today more unpacking, might need to go to grocery store, cook dinner and clean my house and doing laundry and have cooked dinner. I need to fight a charge by my dental insurance, didn’t feel like doing it yesterday and make some phone calls. I need to drop by NAPA to ask them something
about my car.

That’s what I can think of for now. But I left a list of things I need to do once I got back. Also need to call mom up.

I have so much stuff to do and I was gone only 3 weeks, Normally I am gone 4-6 when I do my yearly check on mom trip

I came home drained and just so tired and am flaring up from the ride down, the mental and emotional state of mom and sisters.

But am back. I hope to be here more by the end of the week but will see.

I miss you all!!!

Hope Ayden and Leah are feeling better, hope work isn’t to bad, Tyler.
Joolz, I miss my girlfriend, hope you are doing better. Hope Jack is having a great camping trip but also safe.

Will log in again soon.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome home, Muse! :hugs:

Thanks for the update and I hope you are able to take care of your “To Do” list and you are able to chill.

You were missed and it’s nice to have you back :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Morning all!!

MUSE!!! Welcome back. Sounds like quite the journey you had. I bet it feels good to be back and not probably away from your sister! You were missed

Hope Jack is having fun camping!

Joolz,
Ayden is much better today. I stayed home from work but he probably could have went to daycare. He’s going back tomorrow. No fever and he’s hyper hahaha.

1 Like

I just peed.

1 Like

Joolz,

I posted a new magic trick

1 Like

Time for some cereal.

1 Like

And follow it up with poop fuel (coffee)

1 Like

Glad to hear Ayden is better :hugs:

Thanks for the bathroom updates. I think.

Tyler, how did you learn your card tricks?

1 Like

A guy in my school high school was an excellent magician. He took me under his wing and trained me. Been doing card magic on and off for about 18 years.

1 Like

Im eating noodles.

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks. That’s awesome and you are very good at it :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Joolz

I perform at work all the time. If I practiced more I could be much better. Sometimes I forget and do t practice for months haha.

1 Like

Wings for supper tonight. Honey garlic

1 Like

drool

1 Like

Abbie’s mad. No Jack check-in today.

1 Like