07.18.22 - Off Day

Jack camping

Morning everyone!!!

2 Likes

Joolz tired.

Good morning, peeps :revolving_hearts:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Saturday night: Wanted to fire pit and listen to the ball game on the radio. Needless to say, switched to music pretty quickly!

Sunday: Was trying to wrap up mowing the lawn so I could catch the game but Sale had broken his finger before I could even tune in - we went for ice cream instead.

Glad it’s the ASB because the wheels are falling off.

3 Likes

Sounds like you had a good weekend over all Stan! I missed the game yesterday too, and I’m glad I did. As you said. The wheels are falling off very quickly. No Sale for at least month again. Maybe closer to two months. We are a hurting team. It sucks.

3 Likes

Also, Patriots Planet is down. Anyone know the skinny on that?

2 Likes

I’m late to the party. Patriots Planet is up and running now.

3 Likes

Ayden bad fever today. Had to get him from day care. This fucking gross heat of 105 F plus is too much for little kids. Ugh

2 Likes

Poor Ayden :hugs:

2 Likes

Send him aunt Joolz way for care and attention

2 Likes

I would love it. I’ll take Zuma too! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Just for Jack coffee

2 Likes

Deal?!!

2 Likes

Maybe jack kidnapped her and she’s capping with him as we speak.

2 Likes

Im hungry. No idea what to eat. Hmmmm

1 Like

Steak and some fries for supper tonight. Maybe I’ll just skip lunch.

2 Likes

I peed.

2 Likes

I bought some steak tips I’ve been dying to try for dinner tonight - but I don’t feel like grilling in the rain.

#FirstWorldProblems

3 Likes

Ya grilling in the rain is never fun! We are doing steaks. No rain just extremely hot. 106 F yesterday. Think today around 100 F. I hate this heat. It’s so gross.

1 Like

I just took a wicked long nap :sleeping:

I’ll be waiting for Ayden and Zuma, Tyler :grin:

Enjoy the steak tips, 3PS!

Have fun with Angie, Jack!

3 Likes

I love naps! Ayden took a hour and a half nap. Woke up really hot again. Gave him advil this time. Poor kid is in rough shape.

2 Likes