07.15.22 - Red Sox (Nasty Nate is back) @ Yankees (Montgomery)

I get it man! I am only really active after 6 or 6:30 getting home and doing chores, and having the kiddos it’s tough to be active. My wife is making a new rule that we are to eat supper at the table and no cell phones, so I will be even later starting next week lol.

3 Likes

And yes I agree Stan, the Sox have looked absolutely horrible outside of two games against the Yankees… The last 10 games has been embarrassing, and we are not even in a wild card playoff spot right now. Tied with the Jays but they would have the tie breaker… We are really killing ourselves right now.

3 Likes

I have peed, now I feel good.

2 Likes

It’s 97 F with the humidity… GROSS!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Also won’t be watching tonight as one kid has baseball and then we are off to see Thor. Bring our squad some good juju, please!

3 Likes

Have fun with the kids, 3PS!

1 Like

1 Like

“Go Sox! Get a win!”

2 Likes

I checked and it looks like you will be able to watch, Jack :+1:

2 Likes

I know. Awesome!

2 Likes

I forgot that tonight is also pube beard palooza on J!

2 Likes

Musie says

2 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

Tell your son good luck!!!

2 Likes

I was surprised in her email that she said “Wow that is hot” hahahaha.

I can take dry heat of 105 plus, it’s the humidity that is rank. THere is a heat warning out to stay in doors. We have the big craven country music jam going this weekend, it’s one of the biggest country music festivals in the world actually and happens in Saskatchewan.

People are going to pass out by the hundreds lol. It’s going to be nasty.

I went once, it’s gross. Lots of drunk nasty people fighting and gross stuff.

2 Likes

Jack, what phrase did you come up with for a PB that was less than a PBIT?

1 Like

Found the post. It was pube stubble, PS :rofl:

1 Like

That’s it. Sorry, Joolzie. I didn’t see your question until now

1 Like

No apology necessary. I was sharing the pube beard story with one of my PCAs. She was laughing so hard she was snorting :rofl:

1 Like