06.28.22- Red Sox (Wacha) at Blue Jays (Stripling) @ 7:07 PM

2 Likes
2 Likes

I was waiting for the Waka Waka

2 Likes

Have a good chance tonight with Wacha going

2 Likes

I will be home by 5 and have the game on, but won’t be too active till likely around 6:00 or 6:30. I will play with the pupper, and then make supper and eat supper. then I will be on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stuffed chicken with mozza cheese tonight, can’t wait. One of my fave meals next to spaghetti.

2 Likes

Tyler the poet

2 Likes

Im quite a classy poet guy. I’ve been told by man women I’m charming and extremely classy and sexy. See below for example

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

My sciatic nerve is killing me today ugh, so sore on the left side. can’t wait to get home and relax. Do some dishes, play with puppy, have supper and lay down. Back is just killing me. Going to take pain killers when I get home.

2 Likes

I have sciatic nerve pain that runs down my right leg. The only thing that helps is the prescription drug Gabapentin.

2 Likes

Joolz, I often get a numbness in my left leg it’s annoying, that is why I did physio last year for 2 months. But the pain seems to be coming back.

I have never heard of that drug. I use Naproxen, but maybe I should ask my doctor about that. Man oh man it makes it hard to focus in a day when it’s bad doesn’t it?

2 Likes

Definitely ask your doctor about it. There were times the pain was so bad my foot would throb and turn inward rendering it almost impossible to walk. The Gabapentin saved me.

2 Likes

Sorry about that, Tyler. Sounds extremely uncomfortable. Listen to Joolzie. She’s a smart one. I also I found this a the medication she mentioned

Gabapentin has been marketed in Canada since 1994 under the brand name Neurontin and generic products are also available

2 Likes

Thanks Joolz! I will. Some days it’s so horrible. I’m sure you know. It’s just annoying. Work chais don’t help me either. They are not comfortable

2 Likes

Wow thanks man! Definitely booking an appointment with my doctor !!!

Thanks folks!

Ok be back in a hour or so.

2 Likes

Hold the fort like you two do!

2 Likes

Strike ‘em out, throw ‘em out double play. Damn!

1 Like

Wacha in trouble. Walked back-to-back batters :rage:

1 Like

Gameday tonight for me

1 Like