06.28.22- Red Sox (Wacha) at Blue Jays (Stripling) @ 7:07 PM

lmao!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lmao you guys kill me hahaha.

2 Likes

Work is slow as hell today. Not complaining because itā€™s been so busy but man oh man, the day is dragging like none other.

Puppy slept all through the night last night. Didnā€™t cry once to go out. Got up at 6 and let her out. Was awesome.

Sheā€™s having a bad day though on her r

2 Likes

Her own.

2 Likes

Jack, it appears she was eating popcorn while watching you :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Sheā€™s leaving

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure she is still actively working but I havenā€™t seen her on anything lately

2 Likes

Sheā€™s too busy in your dreams to be doing anything right now :joy:

2 Likes

3.45 hours to go of this shit. Sox better put on a much better performance than the shit I saw last night.

2 Likes

Still canā€™t believe Cora put in fresh blood at pitching against a lethal offense like the Jays. This was me when I found put Seabold was starting

2 Likes

Something was going on last night for sure. Like we were saying, throw away game, probably because of the injury situation. Regardless, they need to come to the ballpark tonight ready to go.

2 Likes

Itā€™s insanely painful that a division game where the Jays and Sox are battling for the number one wild card spot is a throw away game. Injuries happen for sure, we still donā€™t have Sale back, Whitlock is hurt, Nate is hurt but man oh manā€¦ That game in my opinion was way too important to throw away.

If it was Detroit or something, then I get it as we probably sweep them the rest of the way. The Jays are too good though, even with Wacha going tonight itā€™s no guarantee we will win. When you are going against the top 4 offensive team in the league, itā€™s going to be a battle. Letā€™s hope we can get the win tonight and make things right!

2 Likes

We are currently 2-7 against the Jays this year. Yikesā€¦

2 Likes

She was in the series ā€œRizzoli & Islesā€ from 2010 - 2016 and itā€™s in syndication. I never watched it :woman_shrugging:

7.6 on IMDb so maybe Iā€™ll give it a try. Need to see if itā€™s on Netflix or Amazon Prime.

Jack, I think some of your GIFs were from this series.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, Joolzie

1 Like

Most recently, this 2022 TV movie.

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome!

1 Like

I just looked at my guide & Lifetime is having a Rizzoli & Isles marathon on Thursday starting at 3:00 pm

1 Like

Thank you, Jack. Itā€™s not on Amazon, Netflix or Peacock. I really like to start a series from the beginning.

1 Like