06.25 Red Sox(Winckowski) @ Cleveland(Bieber) 6:10

Me too! You need this one!

2 Likes

Holy shitā€¦ā€¦ this is legit the definition of pure evil.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: I concur

2 Likes

Carries mom would say thatā€™s the devil and a sin to have that.

2 Likes

Eye candy for the day folks.

1 Like

2 Likes

:joy:

Donā€™t act like you arenā€™t impressed :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Friggin hell. Disc cancelled again. 75 K winds today. Rescheduled for Monday. Man oh man the weather is bad.

2 Likes

Nope nevermind. They still want to do today. Disc is back on lmao

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Octane is having a nice nap before disc.

Gonna suck in this wind ugh. Wonā€™t likely get a catch lol. Oh well.

2 Likes

Heā€™ll probably have fun just being out there running around like heā€™s young again.

2 Likes

Tyler, donā€™t you do flyball to? I watched some on ESPN because I was curious.

2 Likes

No sir. Just Leah. I used to box load for the team which is an incredibly intense job. Box loaded for two years. 5 different balls can be used, certain dogs turn right and some turn left so you have to know which side of the box to put the ball in. If there is flags and they do a re run you need to watch for that too. Was awesome and fun.

We did a show at the half time show of the rider game three years ago and it was awesome. I box loaded haha!

But I havenā€™t done it in the last two years and I dont run a dog in flyball. Itā€™s not really my thing but Leah loves it. She does tournaments with her team and stuff. I go to support her sometimes.

2 Likes

Hola. In VA, sbout 90 min from sis

3 Likes

Hi Musie! Love the updates! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Just watched a little today on ESPN. Those dogs can run!

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

Border whippets (border collie mixed with whippet) are the fastest dogs to do flyball. Thatā€™s what proof is and what our new puppy is. BlitZ has some and a mix of a few others. Blitz can run a 3.6. Very fast. Itā€™s a crazy sport. Fun and dogs love it, but can lead to some injuries. Unfortunately thatā€™s what happened to blit shoulder and what not.

2 Likes

Wow Astros got a combined no hitter against the Yankees.

2 Likes