06.24 Red Sox (Pivetta) @ Cleveland (Quantrill) 7:10

:rofl:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

This was a serious amount of emojis lmao!!!

3 Likes

Omg……

I knew it!! Drug dealer lmao :joy:

3 Likes

Let me put it in short content. We borrowed my father-in-law’s truck so it had South Carolina plates… We had North Carolina licenses me and my husband. My son Virginia birth certificate. My father in law left some plants in the back of the truck we didn’t know about.
The End.
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::laughing:

3 Likes

Lmao wow! :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

And you lived to tell the tale hahahahaha.

3 Likes

My son was so scared crying he was like 3 years old maybe 4, He would not stop crying. And the border patrol and their people were jerks just jerks just not even trying to lessen it with him

3 Likes

They brought out the dogs and they brought out that long stick with the mirror we were held up for hours. Maybe 20’ from the border patrol was my sister my mom waiting for us not knowing what was going on cause they wouldn’t let us go tell them

3 Likes

It was how you see on tv

3 Likes

So to sum up, Musie, at one time was a weed dealer. Do I have this right?

3 Likes

LMAO jack hahahahahahha :joy:

3 Likes

3 Likes

If I was that hot in that picture then yes sure

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Loved “Weeds” but it went downhill after they left Agrestic.

2 Likes

Great show & you are So right

2 Likes

Just a heads up I probably won’t be able to join the game thread until about the 5th inning. I’m meeting a friend for dinner tonight but won’t be out late.

3 Likes

Enjoy dinner, Jack!

2 Likes

Oh, and I’ll give you the J! sweater and pube beard scoop.

3 Likes