06.21 Tigers (Brieske) @ Sox (Hill) 7:10

I used to get a steak and mushroom with provolone sub from D’Angelo’s years ago and it was yummy.

3 Likes

And as much as I hate to say it, the Yankees beating the Rays is good for us.

3 Likes

NESN really has to do away with the 3-person booth. It was complete mayhem last night.

3 Likes

My god that sounds amazing joolz!!

Are they not open anymore ?

2 Likes

Yea I hate saying that but it’s true.

3 Likes

Agreed. That was super annoying. Kept cutting each other off, and going way off topic. It was a mess.

3 Likes

Some locations closed and it appears the name has changed slightly. The sandwiches look about the same.

3 Likes

I meant to bring that up. You were highly annoyed about that last night.

3 Likes

Hmmmm I suggest you try it again! Bring back some memories. Steak and mushroom sounds fantastic

3 Likes

It just occurred to me. I hate more hair on my chin than my actual head. Lol

So bald lmao :joy:

3 Likes

We just need to take care of our business & especially in the head to head matchups

3 Likes

We are close to bring in 2nd.

3 Likes

Would love nothing more and I mean NOTHING MORE to beat the Yankees and take a series from them!!

3 Likes

I would be more impressed if you got a head tat. Do it!

3 Likes

Very close.

Not sure if that’s good or not. Difference of playing minnesota or Toronto. Think I would rather play minnesota. Toronto is tough

But still so early. Anything can happen and change.

3 Likes

Lmao. No sir hahahahaha. I have seen a few head tats around here. Generally gang members. I don’t want those crazies thinking I’m one of them :joy:

3 Likes

Get a BSU head tat. We can be gang members

3 Likes

Lmao

We would be the most scariest gang ever. Everyone would fear us :joy: :joy:

Our weapons would be bananas. Knives are so over used :joy:

3 Likes

It was really bad. Millar and Eck went off-topic several times and the actual play-by-play for the game took a backseat. At one point they were giddy about something and I found it terribly annoying.

3 Likes

Teletubby head tat, FTW coffee

3 Likes