06.14.22- Athletics (Koenig) at Red Sox (Pivetta) @ 7:10 PM

Muahahahah, how the tides have turned my friend. LOL!!!

Yes, the problem is a lot of my emails go to spam for people, so they don’t look there and then they say that I didn’t respond to them in a valid time frame and then Is how them proof and then they are like oh ya lmao

2 Likes

Lmao, I love it! All good hahahahahah.

2 Likes

This is Mr jealous pants. I got a secondary case for Nye to give him more things to do. Every time I sit down to talk to him Mr jealous pants comes to his circle at record speed looks at me and basically saying really?

2 Likes

Good point, Tyler, good point.
:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

So Mr jealous pants got four small Nuts Berry treats to make him feel better.
Good grief :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao, that is amazing hahahaha

2 Likes

Muse I gave you another great response for animal pricing lmao

2 Likes

Our animal prices have gone up just a little bit :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

And if you could send that cold million to my personal bank account,. that would be great.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I’ll let you have a half of what I have which equals to just a few bucks.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao, deal. If I let you have half what I have then we have to pay my debt off together bahahahaha

2 Likes

The problem with Jasper is this, he’s very intelligent, he learns quickly and he builds on his intelligence.

2 Likes

Replied.:rofl:

2 Likes

LMAO Omg Muse, the Rupal hahahahahhahahaa I laughed so hard at that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh boy… Im kind of sensing a Brain in the making.

Pinky And The Brain Take Over The World GIF - Pinky And The Brain Take Over The World Pinky - Discover & Share GIFs

1 Like

I was laughing so hard when I wrote it.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Man I love that show. Seriously, he is very intelligent really had to be careful what we say and do. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao, if you have a brain on your hands with Jasper… God help us all :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
True

2 Likes