05.06.22 White Sox (Velasquez) at Red Sox (Eovaldi)

Really, this is so passive compared to my other rants here, just ask Tyler. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

The key is that I can feel the emotion.

2 Likes

Good. Settle him down & put him in check

3 Likes

They might be able to take advantage of the Canes new goalie in net however, but yes if they lose tonight the series is likely over. Bruins need to find a way to score. 5 goals in 5 games against the Canes will not get it done.

3 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

Lol, you arenā€™t lying hahahaah I thought it was pretty tame but still give it a 6 or 7!!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Funny. He just goes on and on about her, of course she wants him as host. Mayim did not do that.

3 Likes

I shall finish TommyKnockers this weekend and then I can start on Carrie :slight_smile: And then Dr Sleep and then The Black Phone Stories. So much reading whooop!!!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

I tell ya they are mirroring the Sox in scoring potential. Good grief.

3 Likes

LOLOLOL
You have seen some epics rants here. LOLOLOLOLOL

3 Likes

And before we forgetā€¦

3 Likes

hour and a half and I am free. Birthday party at Daycare for Ayden, and then dropping him at my moms. Not sure what is for supper tonight. hmmmmm. Thatā€™s if I am even hungry lol. I destroyed 4 big pieces of pizza for lunch today.

3 Likes

Pictures you showed with us were so sweet. The smallest face was well just loved it

3 Likes

He had a blast last night, I am sure he will today tooā€¦ Sometimes he gets cranky. Only trouble at daycare, is he gets all the presents but canā€™t play with them right away so he cries lmao. Letā€™s hope we can avoid that today. Last year was terrible hahahah.

3 Likes

Need to pee severely.

3 Likes

Ok I peed.

3 Likes

Well phew now we can go on with our afternoon.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Me too! Weā€™re awesome!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes