04.28.22 Red Sox (Whitlock) @ Jays (Manoah) 3:07

Looks like Jays are resting Cocky Bastard today

2 Likes

Im sure you all don’t want to h ear what I wrote. LOL

3 Likes

2 Likes

You know, that J! game was a train wreck of epic proportions.

3 Likes

Yes we do.

3 Likes

It’s all over the interweb today

3 Likes

I won’t be around for most of this game. Another awful start time for me.

3 Likes

That was the game where I thought the female contestant (not “Cat Paws”) was high.

3 Likes

No age range… but generally you want your dog to be around 2 or 3 before they do the full course, but you start training them as young as 4 or 5 months… Usually start around 2 or 3 and some go till about age 12 or so… Some sooner. Octane retired when he was 7 becasue of his arthritis.

3 Likes

Damn, that hurts. I hope we can still pull this off.

3 Likes

Yup, I won’t be able to watch any myself. Just following on game day as well in between taxi inspections lol

2 Likes

The pube beard drought continues as well.

2 Likes

Ya and nuts lmao. Some are good but some are completely nuts hahahahah. Leah’s old dog Rhino had to go live with her parents because he hated me and Ayden lol. Some Border Collie’s for some reason are just insane bahahaha, but her parents have a border collie named Sydney and she is super sweet.

2 Likes

Border collies are totes adorbs. I often post them on Dog Day at Patriots Planet.

2 Likes

I am the only one who can watch it?

I don’t get the J! thing, she can do it but no one else can? Good grief

This is what I wrote. I am sure she will write back though someone already wrote that she didn’t ask for your opinion. LOLOL I just put up a picture of Jas with the one chip and mentioned he only got one, said his name and his age. That was it

She said it was not healthy. How parrots need this and she listed it

I wrote I was expecting a comment like this.

I wrote, where did I write that Jasper does not get eggs, fruit and veggies? Where did I say that he does not get nuts. I have had Jasper 23 years, he is 28, his vet feels he is healthy. I been rescuing birds since 1998 and they have all been treated well and given the things they need. You know, like you listed.

They are happy, healthy and loved.

2 Likes

It sounds like it, stupid work keeping me from watching it :frowning:

Who is J?

2 Likes

J! stands for Jeopardy

2 Likes

Oh gotcha :joy:

2 Likes

I really miss this man :heart:

1 Like

Absolutely. The near the end of his time he was getting kind of I don’t know what the right word is but not as kind. :rofl:

And we said he stopped giving a damn what people thought LOL

1 Like