2 Likes

Good morning, my friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sue says, “Good morning, Jack. I feel like
I know you” :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

Hola, everyone.

2 Likes

There are already 28 ppl on PP. That may not seem like a lot but we normally get low teens starting in afternoon

Draft day.

Got my Pepsi for tonight. Im not feeling well and still low on meds. They better not fudge with me tonight, someone who has extra buttons than they do.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Stay classy, Orioles fans :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

I read that a day or 2 ago and I was just disgusted. Usually Baltimore fans are just the greatest fans but it is a new generation

2 Likes

Go get ‘em, Musie

2 Likes

Disgusting to say the least

2 Likes

Morning all, have a great day!

3 Likes

Colts getting a QB today!
Levis
Stroud
Richardson
Young

One of those guys coming here

My brother thinks it’s Young. We will find out tonight. I am just happy that someone is coming!

3 Likes

That’s what… forgot it

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure Young is going #1. Maybe Levis but Young seems to be the one Carolina will pick imo.

My main concern is that some team will trade up to #3 & take the guy the Colts targeted. Ballard should without hesitation trade up one spot but he won’t.

The talk about Seattle, Atlanta, Tennessee and even Minnesota wanting QBs is very, very real & I think one of those teams will trade up to #3

2 Likes

We know Jack… We know lmao. You get excited for Angie and she makes your body do questionable things :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

My final prediction for the Colts is Anthony Richardson. I think that’s who Shane Steichen wants & has targeted him since the combine. Steichen has a SIX year contract & knows he isn’t under pressure to win immediately. He has time to develop Richardson. That is my pick & I’m sticking to it!

3 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good day!

3 Likes

So basically I can screenshot your prediction to bring it back and throw it in your face; Jack?
Perfect.
Done.

:rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I am not predicting anymore. I just want a QB. I have n idea who we will get. I will stay tuned lol.

2 Likes

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

3 Likes

Stop talking about my cock please :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes