04.27.22 Struggling Sox(Wacha) @ Jays ( Stripling) 7:07

That video is Bad News Bears funny! :rofl:

2 Likes

That was just a comedy of errors holy shitā€¦ They look worse than us lmao.

3 Likes

I would guess non contending teams will look to make trades around the All-Star break. Sox should be at least in the Wildcard hunt.

3 Likes

I hope so. We have Baltimore coming up but then a tough series against LA who is rolling, and then the White Sox who are very goodā€¦ Such a brutal tough schedule out of the gateā€¦ Need to take the series against Baltimore for sure, and hopefully split with LA and Chicago.

It would be nice to split with Toronto, but not sure if we will do that or not with the way we look lol.

3 Likes

Hockey playoffs start in a few days, I will lose all focus of baseball during that time. And then I will get back to the Sox once the Oilers are eliminated or win the Cup lol.

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

For me hockey and basketball. Of course Bruins are trying to muck with me.

3 Likes

Bruins and Canes should be one hell of a matchup. I think the Bruins hav a relaly good chance of taking out the Canes actually in the first round. The Bruins match up extremely well with Carolina.

I hate Tampa but I hope they take out the Leafs. I can;t stand the Leafs and their stupid cocky fansā€¦ I would love to see the Leafs go out in the first round as usual.

Oilers have the Kings and same as last year will have the shittiest times. Leafs will have prime time Saturday and Sunday games. Oilers will be stuck with shitty evening week night times.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I need Montreal to lose, always. :rofl:

TB, same.:rofl:

3 Likes

Hahahah well Montreal is the worst team in the league this year so thatā€™s pretty funny.

Leafs, and Flames are the two teams I always hope to lose. Hate both franchises and their fans. Montreal is right up there too.

3 Likes

Montreal is our rival or they used to be. I am out of the loop

3 Likes

They still are but not as much last year was the all Canadian divisions so they didnā€™t play at all last year

This year they did but bruins handled them easily because they were so bad hahaha.

3 Likes

Works.:rofl:

3 Likes

If you care about other stuff itā€™s here:

3 Likes

Thanks, Joolzie

3 Likes

4 Likes

Iā€™m sensing that Tyler dislikes all things Toronto

3 Likes