04/26/22 - Sox at Jays

Another game. Another chance to prove we can score more than 2 runs.

2 Likes

Team should be ashamed. Detroit and Pittsburg are putting up better numbers offensively. That’s just sad

2 Likes

I should get out of bed but blitz won’t let me.

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone :heart:

Have a great day & let’s get a win

2 Likes

Good morning, my BSU friends :heart:

Have a great day!

2 Likes

It appears this will be the daily thread too. That’s cool with me.

2 Likes

Babe Ruth travel ball officially kicks off tonight (weather permitting) so the distraction of my own kids’ ballgames can’t come at a better time with the way the Sox are playing.

Pretty much baseball every day/night through June. Favorite time of year.

4 Likes

Enjoy 3PS!

3 Likes

I think it’s easier to do it this way personally. The daily threads don’t get used that much anyway When it’s Red Sox day.

2 Likes

That is awesome man! Enjoy!!!

3 Likes

I will go home, eat some weiners and beans and endure another painful Sox loss lmao.

2 Likes

Have fun!

3 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good day.

2 Likes

Ditto, busy day for me!

2 Likes

Thanks, all. I have two teenage boys playing on two different travel teams. My youngest is supposed to start on the mound tonight and he is very excited. I will absolutely choke a bitch* if it gets rained out.

*Mother Nature

4 Likes

Fingers crossed for you man, I hope it doesn’t get rained out that would be super dissappointing. Tell your kiddo to go kick some serious ass!

3 Likes

Hope you get good weather as well but if you happen to “choke a bitch” please record it for us.

3 Likes

I second this message lol.

3 Likes

I also second the fact that the Sox should score more than 2 runs. 8 of their last 9 games now 2 runs or 1… That is record setting bad lol.

2 Likes

Pleeeeeeease… Who do I look like, Amber Heard? :coffee:

3 Likes