03.30.22 Wednesday

I am sure that is for more than one person, they just broke it down on tv. It will cost about 6000 bucks per person if you want to go and sit court side

This is NOT the final game but to have Duke vs UNC in the final four is historic for this state, it has never happened.

Oh, boy my boys need to win this friggen game. LOLOL

3 Likes

There is TOO much coverage on tv right now about this one game. Bragging rights forever until it happens again, if it does.

3 Likes

Musie , you should prepare yourself for Duke gets all the calls, game rigged, blah blah blah stuff. Its probably already happening.

3 Likes

I haven’t yet but during the game it will be in full force I am sure. Oh, boy it will be.

But than I am not in the chat rooms for Duke or UNC or the forums, I leave that alone.

If we loose it will be crappy forever since a/ first time they have ever met in the NCAA( still blown away by that) and b/ Coach K will be no longer coach so it will suck to hell and back if we lose to UNC

I

3 Likes

You could own Betty White’s home in Carmel, CA if you have 8 million bucks. Awesome views.

3 Likes

Man, that place would be like being on permanent vacation.

3 Likes

Agree, wow.

3 Likes

I don’t mind the ‘80s interior either :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Keep the furniture with the sale was my thinking.

Lunch time, YES!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I prefer it!

3 Likes

Man, that makes me old that show. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

Speaking of the 80’s when Jack went shopping here he was definitely styling

3 Likes

Me too! Sorry, but granite and stainless are overrated.

Of course, this is coming from someone living in the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Happy Wingsday! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

When I win the 70 mill lottery tomorrow, I’ll stay in bed lol.

3 Likes

8 mill , not bad lmao.

3 Likes

Lunch time. Fave part of the day.

3 Likes

Compared to the celebs & athletes of today it’s actually somewhat modest.

3 Likes

sad stuff, one of the greats

3 Likes