03.29.22 - Tuesday

Well the Oilers spanked the Coyotes all over the place!!

And good morning all!! Have a great day.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone. Have a nice day

3 Likes

I was able to watch the entire 3rd period

3 Likes

Good morning, friends :heart:

Enjoy the day!

3 Likes

Me too! I watched the entire game, I just had my phone in the living room on charge and I was in bed watching. Fell asleep shortly at the intermission, woke up crushed it and fell back asleep hahaha.

3 Likes

Morning Joolz.

3 Likes

Good morning, y’all

3 Likes

Morning Muse! Hope your are having a great morning!

3 Likes

Meh, just came back from a doctor appointment out of town. I am between pissed, frustrated and feel down by the PA who I had to see since the doctor could not make it. Trying to figure out my course of action atm but think I need to simmer down first. But five appointsments done for the month of March, it can kiss my butt for me having so many in a short time frame.

I saw this yesterday and thought, Tyler. LOLOLOL

2 Likes

Ugh!!! Sounds brutal Muse! Sorry you are going through all this.

3 Likes

Lmao, that is totally me at work hahahahahahaha.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hang in there, kiddo :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, buddy.

It’s been a long month of doctors. I wish the doctor was able to make it and I did not have to see this PA. I am not sure if I should go back. The doctor, only seen him once, seemed nice. Would you make another appointment? The PA didn’t make an appointment for me he said if you need to call. I thought there is no fudging way I am making an appointment with him after our conversation.

But would you go to see the doctor again or not? Thoughts, anyone?

3 Likes

lmfao, amazing hahahahahha.

3 Likes

I would but I would make it clear that I only want to see the Dr. not the PA

3 Likes

I think that is your call Muse, it’s hard to say what I would or wouldn’t do… We are so different here and the doctors are also a pain in the ass… It’s probably good to make another appointment though.

2 Likes

This!!! Agreed.

3 Likes

That was my thinking, if they revert me to the PA I would decline and if that is the only one I could see would have to move on, where not sure, but would.

The doctor had a game plan for me, this PA just shot me down at what I was saying. Would it be weird if I saw him, maybe, but I had hopes with this new doctor hopes that he could help me so was wondring if I should go back even though his PA basically said only come back when you do x, y and z.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, that wa my thinking but wanted some opinions on it. I see this doctor for my doctor in this speciality died a few years ago. My family doctor said in good conscious would not recommend anyone to me from our area. That was disappointing but also I told her I appreciated her looking out for me.

That is why I go out of town. But if I can only see the PA than there is no point but if I can see the doctor I was thinking give it a try to see what he says.

3 Likes