03.28.22 Monday

Work must be slow on Tyler’s end. LOLOL

That is pretty much how it went down according to the videos.

3 Likes

Hahaha, not bad actually. I had 11 emails this morning and got them down between 7:30 and 8:30. We are insane starting next week as we have 120 taxi inspections ugh. I won’t be around much, but this week knock on wood should be slow.

3 Likes

Chris Rock’s joke was way out of line, and especially because there was already bad blood between the two… but the slap was way out of line as well. Fair to say these two won;t be sitting down at a table for tea any time soon lmao.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ll say this about the incident and I am only going by what I saw. I don’t watch these shows as a norm.

Will goes up and apologizes to everyone when he wins the award but Chris. People are checking on Will but none on Chris from what we can see or hear.

Maybe he apologized to Chris in private, I have no way of knowing.

Comedians do what they do, some in good taste some on not. Will was laughing at the joke up to the point he wife gave him a look and only then did Will go up and do this. It was funny to him prior to that.

That is what if I was his wife would be concentrating on, not a poor joke.

Nothing is happening to Will since Chris declined to file assault charges

I am rambling now. That was uncalled for to go up and hit him regardless.

3 Likes

LMAO man hahahahha

3 Likes

The memes for this ridiculous nonsense are flying around like crazy.

3 Likes

I 100 percent agree on this Muse! Totally got your back on this. I don’t say it out loud becasue people think Will is a saint, but it was completely uncalled for.

Honestly, and maybe I am alone here but I didn’t think the joke was that bad. Yes she has a disease, but he compared her to GI Jane who was extremely sexy. He is basically saying she is a bald sexy woman… I have seen WAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse roasts on tv. WIll Smith obviously has some inner demons going on or something. Will was totally laughing and then saw Jada take it the wrong way, and went and hit Chris Rock.

The part that pisses me off is, Will goes on to say how religious he is and God called him to do work and bla bla, and he is a peacemaker… No you aren’t. Peacemakers don’t hit people like that. I get you are defending your wife, but it could have been sorted out behind stage or something or talk to Chris Rock after the show.

If I hit a co worker like that at City Hall I would lose my job. That wasn’t right, and I didn’t honestly think it was that insulting.

3 Likes

Tyler if you do crack a co-worker please record it for us :rofl:

3 Likes

You bring some excellent points, Tyler. I agree and got your back on that as well.

He sure did not think it was insulting until he saw his wife’s reaction. Jada is a big girl, she is an amazing woman who rolled her eyes when the joke was said. She apparently only got upset when she saw her husband laugh. So she was able to move past it until her husband laughed.

Yes, we be out of a job and in prison. But Will carries weigt. I like Chris Rock , always have. I don’t always like what he talks about but this a comedian who handled himself well after the incident and kept on with the program. Not sure how many others would have done that and not go after Will.

3 Likes

I want the video of when you tell Leah. LOLOL

2 Likes

Lmao, deal!!!

3 Likes

I agree, Chris Rock handled this very professionaly and was able to get the audiences attention right back after it happened, he needs some major props to that. I understand there is some bad blood between the two of them from previous years, but regardless… If the world started doing what Will Smith did, just hitting people at will when they heard something insulting then this world would be horrible

I still think the biggest reason Will Smith overreacted is because he laughed at hte joke, and knew he would be in trouble when they got home so he had to do something over dramatic to get the attention off him from Jada.

Regardless, it was totally uncalled for. I also like Chris Rock. I don’t think we will be hearing any Jada jokes from his mouth anymore lmao!

3 Likes

This.

3 Likes

There was an old great comedian, Don `Rickles, & let me tell some of these younger entertainers wouldn’t be able to handle him. Everyone was fair game when was on stage. Eddie Murphy took no prisoners either.

3 Likes

Exactly!!! There are lots of comedians like that, Louis C.K is another One.

Most Celebs can handle jokes… Yes, I totally understand the joke involved Jada’s disease which may have been overboard and shouldn’t have gone there, but he is just doing his job… and he did it!!! Will friggin laughed at the joke, until he saw Jada get all butt hurt over it and had to defend her honour.

Like I said, I hope Will Smith never does a roast, because those celebs go right for the Juggular every single time! Will is obviously sensitive and has some inner shit going on with his family. The world will know now to not joke with Will Smith as he is sensitive.

Funny… Will apparently was extremely insensitive to the actress that played his aunt in the first 3 or 4 seasons of Fresh Prince and treated her like shit… You would think he would understand and be a bit more calm when receiving jokes like that. Guess some can dish it out, but can’t take it.

Lesson learned, stay away from Wife disease topics, and especially with Will Smith. He is going through some shit obviosuly.

3 Likes

How’s everyone doing today?

2 Likes

And people let it roll over their shoulders. Now a days you can’t say hi with someone finding something wrong with that.

3 Likes

It’s like 20 fahrenheit & snowing today. Lovely March weather :angry:

3 Likes

If it was Dwayne Johnson that said it Will
Smith would’ve kept his buns firmly planted in his seat. The Rock, however, wouldn’t do anything like that. He’s one of the classiest entertainers in the world. Personification of class.

3 Likes