03.25.22 - FRIDAY!!!!!!! Yay

mmmmmmmmmmmm fruit salad mmmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

That sounds amazing!!! Except for the sweet tea lmao!! I am too used to the Canadian ice tea, so the sweet tea throws me off a tad hahahaha.

2 Likes

Itā€™s such a laid back group here lol! That is why itā€™s awesome, I swear every other forum is so up tight. I all together stopped going to talksox

I post in there maybe once every 2 or 3 months if itā€™s something super important I want to give my thoughts onā€¦ But otherwise I never go there anymore.

The Oilers HF Board is pretty decent too. They get mad when we lose, but they arenā€™t as bad as some boards.

1 Like

Growing up I was only use to sweet hot tea. Once I came down I was educated. LOL

The first time I had sweet ice tea I asked my boyfriend(now hubby) asked what was this delicable drink or something like that, he stared at me. LOLOLOL

I love both, I try to do half and half now though when I remember.

He introduced me to sweet ice tea and pecan pie on the same day.

Talk about oh my gosh mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

We really are, it such a nice change of pace here. Love it here.
I am so glad Jack and I came on over here.

2 Likes

Hahahhaha honestly itā€™s true. I donā€™t wear my Sox Jacket near as much as I used to. I try not to care what people think. I wear it during the day at work and stuff like that, but if I were to go out out like last night to the bar or something I wouldnā€™t.

Drunk Jays fans will definitely try and fightā€¦ Itā€™s ridiculous! Get into a fist fight over a sports team, seems ridiculous to me, but some people just look for a reason to figh so I guess it makes sense lol.

1 Like

Candian tea

2 Likes

Me too!!! Joolz is too. I remember her and I would keep the game threads going every single day after Thep and Rocketboy left, but it was starting to get tough with just the two of us.

Now the 4 of us and John makes his appearances once and a while, itā€™s a great forum!

2 Likes

THis and this.

Jack, Candian tea?

2 Likes

Lol with saying that, we have some iced tea that I donā€™t really like eitherā€¦ I find Brisk Iced Tea is way too strong and sweet for meā€¦ But I like Nestea and my absolute fave is Pure Leaf. Sooooooo good. That is my all time fave Iced Tea

2 Likes

These are awesome too, when I go to the grocery store I usually get a couple of theseā€¦ They are super cheap too they are like 99 cents for a massive can. Every single flavor I have tried so far is super good.

2 Likes

Pure Leaf for the win!

Good ding on PP about KR having one talent. LOLOLO THat was a most excellent( see what I did here) comeback.

I wonā€™t reply since I donā€™t want to digress there anymore in that thread. But you were awesome, my man

2 Likes

Lmao the spoon bending is hard to top hahahahaahhaha

2 Likes

I think we are having ribs and kraft dinner for supper tonight

Followed by whiskey.

2 Likes

I really need to read tonight, I havenā€™t read my book since last Saturday. Getting lazy lol.

2 Likes

Right?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Where are you up to in the book?

2 Likes

I think I am right around page 400 or soā€¦ Not quite half done lmao, 2 months later. But itā€™s a super good book. Just a slow reader.

Trouble with me is, I love reading during the day. On Saturday and Sunday I can crush 40 or 50 pages during the day, but in the evening I have intention to read but by the time Ayden goes to sleep I am so tired already and just usually want to watch sports or something for an hour or so and then itā€™s bed time, so I usually donā€™t read much in the evening.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that beer? I donā€™t drink it

2 Likes

You are the one who wrote it first. LOLOL

Tyler, every bit you do works for you as far as reading.

2 Likes