03.25.22 - FRIDAY!!!!!!! Yay

Morning all

Oilers won!!! Whooop

Gemma and Jack watching duke. That was cute hahaha. Hope everyone has a great day.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone. Have a fabulous Friday.
Big weekend for Tyler & Leah :heart:

3 Likes

Yamamoto has been blazing

3 Likes

Man 8 goals in 8 games. He’s been unreal. He’s a beauty.

3 Likes

Entire team was blazing I love it.

Smith is red hot in net too.

3 Likes

Busted out the Red Sox jacket today.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone :heart:

Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone!

Yes, Oilers and Duke win!!!1

I hope you had a good time out, Tyler. I hope Leah is feeling less pain ,I know probably not, but thinking of her.

I just came back from the grocery store, I almost got T-boned. It was my green and I went forward and I guy went through the red light. I was about 1/4 in. I did the sign of the cross and pointed to the air, thanking my guardian angel. It does rattle me.

Normally when I am at a red light and it turns green I count to five. People behind me may not always like it. I did not do it this time, a reminder to always do that so any asshole who wants to go through a light yellow or red can do it without hurting anyone.

3 Likes

Glad you avoided an accident, Musie!

3 Likes

Thanks, shugs.

I was a little unnerved but I knew I had to get out of the road and I was not far from home. My go to phrase when stuff like this happens is I hate drivers. I wish I could be the only one on the road. LOLOLOLOL

How is everyone doing, by the way?

3 Likes

And again, Duke won.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Perfect college basketball night.
Duke won
Gonzaga lost- do not like. Always overrated
Xichigan lost . Hahahaha

3 Likes

My go to phrase is usually

3 Likes

Yes, to both those teams. Bahahaha

I am not a cursing person by norm, I need signs that do gif so I can lift one up during times like this. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

I jus thought about. My thing to give up was going off social media at night starting at 8-10. Majority of the time I go pass it. There been a few occasins I have checked my phone after. If I knew you were watching the Duke game, I would have relogged in to watch it with Gemma and you.

Next game is Sat

3 Likes

I have this great app where you can follow your teams and sports from college, to pros, to more.

It will give you the score, the schedule, news and all that. Love it

But last night I was closing it down on my phone and hit the chat section of the app.

The first few lines haters were saying the fix is in for Duke, they are going to give it as a gift to Coach K.

Sadly, my first thought was, I’m okay with that, LOLOLOL

But I didn’t engaged. As I told a Duke hater years ago, I have thick skin thanks to being a Patriot, Sox and hell a New England sports fan, there is nothing you can tell me that will deter me from being a Duke fan. I am use to the hate by now thanks to who I already root for.

:joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

We can watch that together :heart:

3 Likes

Joolzie & I did the gamecast for the Sox game last night. Just the last couple innings but it was. fun

3 Likes

You two rocked it, I read a bit of it.

3 Likes

Ready for a real game thread

3 Likes