03.08.22- It’s Tuesday!

The qb news today just keeps getting more awesome!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Me either. Denver was good with no QB. They might win that division with Wilson at the helm. Crazy

Wentz will likely be back. I hate his guts BUT with that said, if he is a colt I’ll obviously root for him to play well. Maybe he will surprise me

Wentz played a very good game against San Fran, Tampa, La Rams, Baltimore, Miami

Through those 5 games Wentz went 116 of 166 for 1,333 yards and 11 touchdowns to 3 picks

He CAN be very very good, the problem is he can also suck extremely bad which we all know. He’s wildly inconsistent. If we could get the Wentz of those 5 games, we would win many games; but the trouble is we get bad Wentz more than good

2 Likes

Musie, it’s all happening :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Colts should just cut Wentz & go with Ehlinger. Tank then draft CJ Stoud or Bryce Young.

3 Likes

We need to find some Broncos and Packer fans who are as awesome as Tyler is so we can make fun. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

3 Likes

Jack, this is known as Tyler trying to convince himself that Carson is good and good for Indy.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Why do you want to curse Bryce in Indy?What has he done to you?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

2 Likes

ThTs what I hope too but it won’t happen. If Wentz stays they will start him I’m thinking.

2 Likes

Lmao well it’s tough to make fun those two teams have legit QB’s. Mine doesn’t. Mine has prince Harry :joy:

2 Likes

Indy has a solid team. One good QB away from having a very good season

If Indy can have 9 wins under fuck face Wentz, they would do wonders with a good QB

2 Likes

Hey Baker, come to Indy :smiley:

2 Likes

Nope by the sounds of ESPN, Wentz is still done thank god.

2 Likes

Just got that right now.

2 Likes
type or paste code here

3 Likes

Jack, :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Lmao screw you both

I’m going to read :joy:

And yes I’m in my underwear. Deal with it.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

You know we love ya, Tyler, and we know you love us.
:hugs:

3 Likes

3 Likes