02.14.22 - Monday

Lmao gloves off.

2 Likes

Lmao itā€™s in the wash as we speak. It was from a super rich area and she said she just washed it haha but Iā€™m washing it again

2 Likes

The burger had two bites ???

Wtf. I would have complained

2 Likes

I was home and was just pissed I didnā€™t want to drive all the way back.

Hey guys this happened two days ago with my first book of my series on Amazon for ebook.
Screenshot from 2022-02-12 06-29-00

2 Likes

A Musie BK rant :+1:

2 Likes

I went to a Papa Ginoā€™s once and the dude making the pizzas was licking his hand and fixing his hair with it. I mean, WTF?

2 Likes

Wow!!!

2 Likes

Wow, yeah talking to the manager time. Wow, Joolz.

Now when I leave a place I sit in the parking lot for a couple of minutes and check my food for too many times they have messed it up, not put all in or put in something totally different.

2 Likes

So how does it work Muse if you donā€™t mind me asking. Do you get paid per view in your books or ?

2 Likes

Nap time for Joolz.

3 Likes

Bye Muse!

werk

3 Likes

Bye Tyler!

3 Likes

Enjoy Joolz.

3 Likes

Bye Jack!

3 Likes

Yes and no.

I am not sure if my publisher is still doing this. They have a program at Amazon that people get paid a certain percentage of how much they read vs the whole book.

That is all I know. I am not sure if I like it or not. What is something I donā€™t like is a reader on Amazon can read a book and decide they donā€™t like it and ask for their money back.

I guess I get it but stillā€¦

But that ranking is how many people got the book in that catgegory.

For example letā€™s say 125 books people got for a particular catgegory for a certain time frame, out of that 125 books my book was the one that ranked the highest at #1, it was the most picked up. It is all about time frame, the next hour I can go down or stay the same. And so on.

Does that make sense?

3 Likes

Enjoy your nap, Joolz.

Good stuff by the way, girlfriend!

3 Likes

And before 2 pmā€¦

3 Likes

we will be at

3 Likes

a post count of

3 Likes

Yeah, a mini rant but a couple of bites good grief.

3 Likes