02.07.22 - Monday…. Again

Morning folks have a great day. I’m gonna be crazy busy at work today. Ugh I hate mondays.

Have a good day.

3 Likes

Good Monday morning, gang. Have a great day :heart:

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone!

I hope this day is a wonderful for all of you as I go back to rewatch Mac doing the griddy. LOL

3 Likes

3 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WvwGxyYrI1A

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

at both.

3 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9F0voC9Ah-0

3 Likes

Good morning, my BSU family :heart:

I hope you have a great day!

3 Likes

We really lucked out at the chicken and pull pork place.

Normally we get one large tub of pull pork with the combo, they gave us two. Hubby bought the 12 piece, somehow we ended up with 16 plus at last count.

As hubby said it is about time it works in our favor one time with the food restuarants. LOLOL

I don’t eat cold cooked chicken, from this place, I do now.

Yummers.

Oh, and their hush puppies, instead of a box we got a full bag of it. Woohoo

3 Likes

Sounds like a win for you, Musie. Nice

3 Likes

3 Likes

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

Crazy for me.

3 Likes

I am in laudry heck. LOL

I am doing all the blankets in the living room, towels, dish towels and more. It is getting done.

3 Likes

It’s actually 41 & nice today. Going to head outside for a run & take advantage

3 Likes

Enjoy, It has been raining all day and it is the cold, hits you in your face kind of rain.

3 Likes

Ya beautiful weather here too. Plus side of weather and melting like crazy. Work is busy today. Off early at 4

Hope muse is getting all the laundry done haha.

3 Likes

I still have a load of clothes in the dryer and I have a load of clothes in the washer waiting to be dried. I’m washing everything I could find it needs to be done. :joy:

3 Likes

Hahahah it’s a laundry day for you for sure.

3 Likes

I had packed 150 business license displays to send off in envelopes, taken about 25 phone calls, and dealt with 20 emails of changes… It’s been a day to say the least.

2 Likes

Yup. The last load of clothes is in the dryer. Yay!!

Unfortunately I dropped some items on the garage floor so I’m going to have to wash them but that’s going to be tomorrow when I do my clothes. Good grief. LOL

3 Likes