Good morning, my friends.

Have a wonderful day! :heart:

3 Likes

Yes! It’s Caturday! :grin:

3 Likes

Happy Caturday, Leo and Gemma! :cat:

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone!

Did some early errands, one included going vinyl shopping with the son. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Have a great day Muse. Enjoy shopping !!!

3 Likes

We’re done. I just finished putting up everything. In a few minutes will clean my birdies.

I hope everyone is doing well and are warm.

3 Likes

Predicted snowfall fell way below. Appears to be < 5” or so but still coming down lightly and drifting. Quite cold though as it’s 16 degrees with a “feels like” temp of 4 degrees. That’s F, not C :wink:

3 Likes

I get to see Evander Kane debut tonight for the oilers !!

3 Likes

OMG! The nasty posts on Patriots Planet in the Brady retirement thread.

3 Likes

Birds are cleaned.

I need to edit but …

I’m watching an episode of Dirty Jobs. They brought it back

Adore Mike Rowe.

3 Likes

Ugh now I need
To go see Joolz lol

3 Likes

Their trying to compare Mac in his thread. I’m not having it. They have a thread just for that

3 Likes

Ya people get way off topic it’s annoying. I can get bad for it too

If I see a homeless bum on the street it reminds me of Wentz and how bad her sucks lol

3 Likes

Everybody wants to be right and they want everyone to agree with them. Good luck with that lol

3 Likes

It’s true

For example Van Damme is better than Keanu

I’m glad we finally agree on it :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes