01.05.22- Wednesday!

Ugh, I hope that doesn’t happen to me… Leah had the same thing as well. her arm was extremely sore for at least a couple days after and she had bad chills and stuff… Yikes, I hope I luck out and don’t have that happen to me.

3 Likes

Yummmmmy.

4 more hours of the work day to go!!

3 Likes

Ugh I feel bad, my co worker is having a gathering this weekend on Saturday for poker and wants us all to come… I said I will let him know and they seem annoyed.

Problem is, last Friday I was out till 2 in the morning, Saturday out till midnight… I just want a friggin weekend to relax and not go out. Why can’t ppl understand this lol?

Believe it or not, I am not a person that likes to go out a ton, but lately I have with friends being in two and different things like that. Is it wrong that I want a weekend to relax?

3 Likes

Take note, Tyler. NO FRUIT ON THE PIZZA

3 Likes

Not at all.

3 Likes

Hahahah, I actually am getting Little Ceasars tonight for supper and just getting pepperoni :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you!!! I swear the guys from my work could go out every single weekend and never get bored, I am the type I just like to chill out on weekends and relax. I will go out if friends are in town or for New Years, but otherwise leave me alone lmao. I like having whiskey in my rocking chair and relaxing while watching a movie or something hahaha and hanging out on here with you good folks!

3 Likes

Are they married with kids?

3 Likes

One is older and his kids are moved out, the other is but… his culture (India) he just kind of does whatever and the wife stays home with the kid, and the other two no… they don’t have kids.

It’s like they can’t believe I would rather stay home with my spouse then go out. They are strange.

3 Likes

Hey look one more hour to go folks! We can do it!

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

I want pizza. I am going to have pizza muahahahaha :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Pizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaa

3 Likes

A360F844-94E8-4504-8D2E-0236C143B605

2 Likes

TS1114507-LG

2 Likes

5F56357C-D80B-4F02-9346-04D98318C987