World Series Game 5

Ugh is right

3 Likes

Tonight however. I shall enjoy the oilers laying the smack down on the Devils while eating hamburger helper.

3 Likes

#LoveHamburgerHelper

3 Likes

Me too! And letā€™s pray Ayden is in a better mood tonightā€¦ Holy smokes, I do not want another repeat of this morningā€¦ Man oh man he was terrible! Lol.

3 Likes

Lucky for meā€¦ The Oilers game is at 7, so Ayden will be in bed and not ruin it for me bahahaha.

I doubt I stay awake for the entire game, I am pretty tired today so probably just going to last a couple periods or soā€¦ Depending how I feel later tonight.

3 Likes

Mmmmmm Spring roll vermicelli with one extra spring roll from Viet Trung. Might get this on the weekend. So good

3 Likes

They give some sauce, and I add a bit of hot sauce with Soy suaceā€¦ Unreal!!!

3 Likes

Son and I love Viet Namese food. We need to go on his next day off

3 Likes

Same! We have a couple places close by that are so good.

3 Likes

I am going to have another coffee, see if that helps me stay awake for th eentire game tonightā€¦ I swear I could fall asleep right now. Stupid cold weather also does not help with this.

3 Likes

We hit 50ā€¦ Not bad!

3 Likes

On that note, Iā€™ll peeā€¦

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Did Vaz change his hair colour lmao? Did he not used to be a red head hahah? I Swear when he was with the Sox he wasā€¦

2 Likes

Yay, only an hour left to go.

3 Likes

I believe that Noah Syndergaard is a free agent this year & could come at a bargain. Wouldnā€™t mind the Sox going after him. Iā€™ll be interested as to how he performs tonight.

3 Likes

Agree, he had red hair

3 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind the Sox going after a long of playersā€¦ see what happens. There is a lot of free agents this year, I am hoping the Sox can go after a few of these players and build a half decent eamā€¦

Time will also tell what happens with Chris Sale.

3 Likes

I donā€™t like this new colour on him lmao.

3 Likes