Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy!

This is where we post about WoF and J! The games (it can be a game thread within this thread), the contestants, statistics, etc.

2 Likes

Woohoo!!!
“Amy” and Matt

Here we go!

Ok, no “Amy.”

2 Likes

Mike Richards will be hosting this week. His episodes were already taped before the controversy. I think Mayim will follow.

1 Like

Gotcha.

:heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

New music on Wheel. The background behind the contestants is weird too :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Takes me a while to get used to change.

1 Like

Matt hasn’t missed a beat

I’ll have to pay attention when Wheel is on to hear the difference

1 Like

Muse, are already watching Jeopardy? It comes after Wheel for me.

2 Likes

Hmm. This can get interesting and confusing. :slightly_smiling_face:

One channel has Jeopardy first a different channel has it second. But we’re so used to watching Jeopardy first.

At this point if I changed it that would throw us off I think. We’ve been doing this for a couple of years now if not more.

1 Like

So, you are already watching Jeopardy? If so, there may be spoilers, right?

I’m not sure about spoilers I’m not giving answers to questions or anything like that. The only possible spoiler I could give is who wins, right?

1 Like

Ah, I get it. Interesting.

1 Like

That’s correct.

1 Like

Well next time my family is running late I’ll go with Wheel first.

1 Like

We will probably have more posts in this thread versus the Red Sox thread for today :rofl::rofl::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m glad you thought about the shows and times. When you said the music and background was different I’m looking at the set and I’m thinking it is? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We just won’t be able to post about the shows in real time. We can always post about them after they air.

2 Likes

That is true. It’s not as if we can give answers to the questions. By the time we post it they’re already four questions down the road.

You and I are smart people we can figure out things to talk about during the show.

1 Like

Triple Toss Up change too but I won’t spoil it :grin:

1 Like